Mick Rory Powers and how he reacts

I was sitting in the kitchen warming up my food and grabbing a beer when I got a message that the ship was under attack.

"Mrs. Allen Chronos is attacking the ship again we are all outside and need some help." Rip said over the com.

"On it." I said powering up.

I ran outside and flew up into the sky and then sped toward Chronos and attacked him

I ran outside and flew up into the sky and then sped toward Chronos and attacked him. After I had picked him up and thrown him far enough away. I flew back to the ship and got in. The doors shut behind me and we took off again.

"You can control fire!" Jax yelled shocked.

"Yea I've been able to since the Particle Excelerator exploded." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"That is so cool Y/N!"

I left the room and started to make my way to the kitchen. I pass Mick and then the next thing I know I'm being picked up by him and carried to our room.

"Hey Mick put me do.... Oww!!!" I yelled as I was thrown on our shared bed.

"Y/N Allen why didn't you tell me you had powers?" Mick asked pinning me to the bed.

"Maybe because you never asked Mick Rory." I said trying to get up.

Mick leaned down and roughly kissed me. I kissed back with equal force. I tried to wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer but he wouldn't let me move my arms from where he had them pinned down.

"Mick what has got into you?" I asked pulling away.

"You just looked so..... hot." He said blushing.

"I love you Mick Rory now come here you hot head." I said kissing him again.

After our heated make out session I laid down and fell asleep. While I was a sleep I swear I heard Mick say I love you to me.