Mick

Imagine dating Mick when you both where teenagers and now after sixteen years you meet again. Your engaged to be married.

"Hey sis can you come here?" Barry asked as I walked into the office.

"What's up bro?" I asked walking over to him.

"The Legends and Rory are on their way here and I need you to help me."

"With what?"

"Well I know you have a past with Rory so maybe you can..."

"Not happening bro.... the last time I saw Mick Rory he broke me heart in a million pieces..... and he took a piece with him." I said walking away.

I walked to Cisco's office and let out a sigh when I saw him.

"Hey what you building?" I asked leaning on his desk.

"Something to help you realize marrying HR is a bad idea." He said with a laugh.

"Funny." I said annoyed.

"I'm being serious what do you two know about each other.... nothing if I remember." Cisco said with a frown.

"I love him."

"No you don't.... you think you do but I know you don't. You never smile when you see him.... I am your best friend and I know you." He said softly.

"I know..... but I'm marrying him and nothing you say will stop me." I said walking away from him.

We made it to the control room and I let out a sigh as I saw Mick. At first I wanted to smile but I stopped myself. HR saw me and let a smile break on his face. I sent him a small smile before walking over to him.

"(Y/N) it's been awhile." Sara said smiling at me.

"Good to see you Sara and you too Ray..... Mick." I said softly.

I felt HR kiss the side of my face and I turned to peck his lips.

"I heard you two was engaged... you two are so cute." Ray said with a smile.

"Yep she is the only one for me." HR said with a smile.

I smiled softly before we started talking about the plan.

"(Y/N) will distract them and then-"

"I don't think she should..... I mean she doesn't have any powers." HR cut in.

"HR I'll be fine. I took out ten Metas on my own.... I can handle this." I said softly.

"Yea by still maybe it should be Sara."

"They need Sara on the sniper.... I am a big girl HR and I do what I want don't try to control me." I snapped.

"I'm not I.... just want you safe." He said with a sigh.

"I never asked you to protect me." I said walking out of the room.

I went to my room and let out a sigh. I hit the wall beside me.

"What the wall do to you?" Sara asked behind me.

"Nothing.... I just needed to hit something." I said softly.

"You don't love him do you?" She asked softly.

"No.... I can't because my stupid heart still loves the man that let me go." I said sadly.

"Mick."

"I broke up with him in the hope that he would follow me.... that I meant something to him and I didn't.... he didn't come for me." I said turning to face her.

"I was in love with Oliver..... I let him go and he did try to find me..... but I never could have been with him because he didn't respect me wanting to leave.... I think the reason he didn't follow you was he respected and loved you enough to give you space." She said walking away.

I sighed before going to help with the mission. After we finished it I decided to talk to HR.

"Hey." I said softly.

"I am so sorry I shouldn't have said what I did." He said softly.

"I can't marry you." I said handing him his ring back.

"Why? Is it what I said-"

"No.... I don't love you..... I can't because I'm still in love with.... someone else." I said with a sigh.

"I understand..... but he isn't for you I mean he is a common criminal." HR said softly.

"And I still love him." I said walking away.

I made it to where they where having the party and I smiled as I went over to Sara.

"You where right..... I don't love him." I said with a smile.

"I know I was no go get your man." She said with a smirk.

"Hey sis come here!" Barry yelled.

I walked over to him and he grabbed a glass.

"I wanna make a toast to my sister and HR.... I hope when you guys get married you live happily together." Barry said smiling at me.

"We aren't getting married Barry...... I'm sorry but I can't marry a man I don't love...... it still in love with a man who I left sixteen years ago..... and because of that I can't marry him." I said walking out of the room.

I sighed as I made it to a ledge and looked at the buildings. I saw someone put a drink in my face and I took it.

"Thanks." I said turning to face them.

"I thought you might need one." Mick said leaning against the ledge.

"Yea I do." I said with a sigh.

"So..... you gonna tell the guy?" He asked taking a drink.

"I thought I already had." I said with a smile.

"So he's here?" He asked.

"Mick when did we break up?" I asked softly.

"December 11th 2003 at 6:00 pm..... it was at the place we first met the year before on January 7th. He said softly.

"You remembered all of that?" I asked shocked.

"I even remember what you where wearing." He said with a laugh.

"You know the reason I broke up with you was because I was told you had cheated on me...with my best friend." I said with a laugh.

"Please I hated that girl..... she always thought she was better than you." He said laughing harder.

"She was the one who told me you cheated on me."

"I didn't..... I couldn't. I mean I cheated on a lot of girls..... but I couldn't cheat on you." He said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I loved you.... still do." He said softly.

"Why didn't you go after me?" I asked softly.

"I was scared to..... I didn't know what would happen.... everyday I regretted it.... because it meant I would never see you again." He explained.

"I wanted you to..... I felt if you did then I meant something to you. I realized to late that you where trying to respect my decision." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"Did you mean that..... do you still love me?" He asked calmly.

"With all my heart."

I watched as he downed his drink and then I looked at mine. I felt a hand on my cheek and turned to meet a pair of lips. I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I smiled as we pulled apart.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more." I said with a smile.