Mick

"Just so you know if you go to prison again I'm not going to wait for you!" I yelled after Mick passed by me with his heat gun.

"You won't have to! I'll escape! We both already know this!" Mick yelled.

"Not if I have Flash out you in his prison! Then you won't get sex for a month!" I yelled.

"I can live with that."

"Also won't get beer!"

I heard him grumble and smiled as he placed his gun down and plopped down o nine couch beside me and put his head in my lap.

"Winner winner chicken dinner." I said as I flipped the page of my book.

I felt a nip on my stomach and let out a yelp as I dropped my book and glared at Mick.

"You-" I was cut off by him leaning up and capturing my lips with his.

I let out a sigh and pulled him closer. I went to put my hand up his shirt but he pulled away.

"Where are you-"

"Leonard needs my help. See you later, babe." He said as he turned and left the house.

My eyes went wide and I let out a groan.

"Mick Rory! I'll kill you! You jerk!" I yelled as I heard the door slam.

A hour later he returned and I glared at him. He sent me a smile and moved to kiss me but I looked away.

"(Y/n).... babe.... kiss me." He said softly.

"Duck you."

"Duck?"

"Yea Duck you."

"You mean fuc-"

"No I mean Duck!" I snapped.

He let out a chuckle and moved forward and quickly pecked my lips.

"I love you and your weird ways." He said softly.

"You love me?" I asked shocked.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I duckin love you too." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.