Mick 1

Imagine being working with Snart and falling in love with Mick and Snart finding out.

"Hey (Y/N) do you got that door open yet?" Snart asked over the com.

"Just about..... and done." I said as it open.

I quickly ran inside and grabbed as much as I could.

"5 minutes..... no make that 1." Snart said in amusement.

"Plz I could do this in thirty seconds." I said as I ran out of the bank.

I ran into Flash and put up my hands before smirking and firing at him with my hands.

"Sorry love but I gotta jet." I said as I flew away.

I made it to the hideout to see Leonard talking to Mick. I smiled as I walked up to them with the bag.

"What's up hotshot?" I asked smirking at Mick.

"Trying to talk this idiot into doing a heist with me." He said with a smirk.

"What heist?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"The red diamond.... the one we talked about a month ago." Snart said with a frown.

"Oh the one you said their was no possible way to break in because it has the best security." I said with a smirk.

"No don't even think about it." He said with a glare.

"Think bout what?" I asked innocently.

"I have known you for a year and a half and I know when you are thinking of doing something stupid.... you have that look and normally it ends with me saving both of you!" Leonard snapped.

"Oh come on it will be easy I have awesome fire powers and you two have cool guns. Where can it go wrong?" I asked with a smirk.

It went wrong so wrong. I am now in the back of a van stuck with Mick and Leonard.

"I was wrong I know, but I have a back up plan." I said with a smile.

"What is it?" Mick asked as Leonard glared daggers at me.

"You'll see." I said with a smirk as the van started to shack.

The doors open and we got out to see my brother.

"Thanks bro." I said with a smirk as he got us in his car.

"I gotta say you impressed me today kid." Snart said with a smirk as we walked into our hideout.

"I'm just that good." I said with a smile.

"And you wanted to impress Mick." He said with a bigger smirk.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said looking away.

"Really so your not in love with Mick Rory?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I.... fine but you better not say anything to him." I said with a frown.

"I don't have to tell him." He said with a smirk before walking out of the room.

"If I turn around and Mick Rory is behind me I'm killing Snart." I said with a frown as I turned around.

I let out a sigh of relief as I saw he wasn't there and then I left to get my work done. The next few days Snart bugged me about Mick and made me think he was behind me all the time. After awhile I got tired of it and decided to go off on him.

"Okay listen I am not falling for it again! Mick is not behind me so I don't care if you say I'm in love with him!" I snapped.

"Um..... you might wanna look behind you." He said as his smirk disappeared.

I turned and felt my face hear up and my blood run cold. Standing behind me was a shocked Mick. I quickly turned to glare at Snart before flying away. I made it to my house and locked my door.

"Stupid Snart why couldn't he just shut up." I said through tears.

For the next month and a half I stayed away from Snart and Mick and I decided to go see my cousin, Sara Lance.