Snart sixteen years later

It's been a while since my mother has passed away. Sixteen years to be exact my brother works with the man who took us in. I work with Iris and today my old life is catching g up to me.

"Hello how can I help you?" I said not looking up.

"I came to speak to you Icy or do you go by Y/N Allen?" He said.

My head snapped up to see Lewis Snart in front of me.

"I don't know what your talking about..... I'll call the police." I said glaring at him.

"Oh but Icy I don't think you will unless you want me to pay a visit to your brother and tell him who you really are. That would just destroy him." Lewis said smirking.

"What do you want Snart?" I asked angry.

"Me and Leonard are working a heist and I need your help." He said smirking.

"Please Snart don't I don't want Lenny to know I faked my death..... please." I begged.

"To bad I knew you had faked it and now that I found you I promise you will never get away." He said grabbing me and dragging me away.

"Y/N what's going on!!" Iris yelled.

"It's nothing okay I'm fine!" I yelled as he dragged me to a van and threw me into it.

I hit the floor of the van and raised up to see my old suit.

"Stopped by your place and got it for you." Lewis said smirking." Put it on now!"

He left and I slipped it on with the mask. I looked in the mirror to see that I still had the necklace on. I sighed and set down in the seat. The van stopped and Lewis opened the back door. We walked in to see Leonard talking to another guy.

"Icy?" Leonard asked shocked.

"Been a while Lenny." I said looking away from him.

"Who is this?" Lewis asked looking at the man behind him.

I looked to see that it was my brother.

"I'm Sam....Lenny told me how you needed a tech guy." Barry said looking at me.

"What happen to you Icy?" Leonard asked angry.

"I faked my death to get away from my criminal back ground.... guess your dad is good at finding people." I said softly.

I saw the anger on his face and I sighed as Lewis explained everything to us. I was to watch and see when the cops got there and I would radio the guys. As they made it in I saw the cops and used my powers to beat them. I ran to see how everyone was and when I got into the room I saw the Flash.

"Icy kill him or your brother learns your secret!" Lewis yelled angry.

"Don't do it Icy.... he has nothing against any of us now." Leonard said angry.

"I know who she is she is--" Lewis was stopped by Leonard shooting him with his gun.

"Why?" Flash asked shocked.

"He broke my sisters heart only far o break his now run Icy now." He said pointing his gun at the Flash.

"Why would you help me Lenny?" I asked shocked.

"You still owe me a date." He said smirking.

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek before whispering, " my name is Y/N Allen." In his ear.

I ran out and got passed the cops I changed out of my suit and made it home smiling.