Mick I have a question

I have been dating Mick for about a year now. It is our year anniversary and he has been acting strange lately and I am trying to find out why.

"Mick what's going on?" I asked walking up to him.

"Nothing Princess." Mick said looking away.

I set on his lap and made him look at me.

"Mick Rory you tell me what is wrong now or I'm going to end you and no sex for a month." I said glaring at him.

"Will you move in with me?" He asked after a while of being quiet.

I bust out laughing because I just realized that he was nervous about asking me to live with him.

"You don't have to laugh if you don't want to move in with me." He grumbled.

"No Hot head I would love to move in with you..... It's just funny to see such a big and strong man like you nervous about asking me to move in with you." I said kissing his cheek.

"What ever you say Princess." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and then smirked and licked the side of Mick's face.

"(Y/N)!!!!! You better be glade I love you or I would throw you off of my lap!!!" He yelled glaring at me.

I saw him freeze up after saying that and it hit me what he had said. I blushed a bright red and laughed a little as he tried to hide his face. I pecked his lips and the pulled away and smiled at him.

"I love you too you big softy." I said laughing.

He leaned up and kissed my lips gently and when he pulled away we both laughed.

"So when do I need to start packing?" I asked smiling.

"Now would be good." He said smiling.

"Then you can help." I said laughing as his smile disappeared.

"Fine but only because I love you." He said as we got up and started to pack.