Leonard

I started to him jingle bells as I decorated the Christmas tree. Leonard let out a chuckle as he watched me from his chair with a cup of hot chocolate in his hands.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked with a smile.

"Loving it." He said as he sent me a smirk.

"Well why don't you come help?" I asked as I held up the tree topper.

He shook his head and put his mug down before standing up. I went to hand it to him but he bent down and picked me up. I let out a squeal as he lifted me up.

"Put it on top, I can't hold you up there long." He said with a laugh.

I hit his shoulder and smiled as I put it on top. He then put me down, but kept his hands on my waist.

"Hello beautiful." He said with a smirk.

"Hello handsome." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

He smiled against my lips and pulled me closer. The next morning it was time to presents and I handed Leonard a box.

"Open it." I said with a smile.

"Okay! Okay! I thought you were opening yours first?" He asked with a frown.

"Just open it and then I'll open mine." I said as I watched him.

He shook his head and opened it. I smiled as his eyes went wide and he looked up at me.

"You aren't?" He asked shocked.

"I am.... we are going to have a baby." I said as I sent him a smile.

He quickly pulled me into a deep kiss and I let out a laugh.

"I love you." He said as he pulled away.

"I love you too." I whispered against his lips.

"Merry Christmas." He said softly.

Time skip (six years later)

I let out a sigh as I looked at the tree topper in my hand. It had been three years since Leonard had sacrificed his life and I still found myself thinking about him.

"Mommy! We're home!" A voice yelled.

I smiled as I put the star down and walked to the front door to see my five year old son, and Mick walk in. I let out a laugh as he ran up and hugged me.

"Thanks for watching him." I said as I sent Mick a smile.

"I gotta take care of my godchild." He said as he sent me a smile.

"Are you staying for Christmas? Lisa is suppose to be down?"

"I don't want to intrude-"

"Mick, stay. You are family." I said softly.

He nodded his head and walked into the living room.

"Uncle Mick can you help me put the tree topper on?" (S/n) asked as he held it up.

"Sure thing kiddo." Mick said as he picked him up.

I smiled as I shook my head and watched them.

"Up you go!"

My son let out a laugh as Mick put him over his shoulder and lifted him up.