Leonard

You are all welcome ^_^

My eyes went wide as I saw Leonard walk out in a full police officer outfit. I felt my eyes look him up and down and then my eyes landed on his face which had a smirk on them.

"Like what you see Allen?" He asked playfully.

"Yea Ray looks cute in a cop outfit." I said as I sent him a innocent smile.

"Thanks (Y/n), I was worried it would make my butt look to big." Ray said as he turned around.

"You have never looked better." I said with a smile.

"You know I always thought about being a cop."

I held a laugh in as I shook my head and stood up.

"You boys be safe and don't die." I said as I left the room.

I let out a groan as I made it to Sara's room and plopped down.

"See Snart in cop outfit?" She asked with a smirk.

"How can he be so hot.... it should be a crime." I said as I hid my face in her pillow.

"Well he is a criminal."

"You are the worse friend.... ever. I'm going to complain to Mick." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room.

I soon made it to Mick's room and plopped down on his bed.

"See Snart in his pig outfit?" He asked not looking up from his typewriter.

"Why does he have to be so hot?" I asked as I let out a groan.

"Girly listen, you have been complaining about how hot he is for the last month.... if I was you I'd tell him." Mick said as he looked at me.

"But he is him and I'm.... a wreak." I said with a pout.

"Girly any guy would want to be with you and if they don't they aren't straight."

"Ray doesn't want to be with me."

"Ray thinks of you like a little sister."

"You don't try to hit on me?" I said with a frown.

"Snart would murder me."

"He wouldn't murder you." I said as I set up.

"Sweetheart I even look at you the wrong way he has his gun out and ready to shoot me... Snart likes you more then he lets on." He said calmly.

"So I should go for it?"

"Yes, you should go for it."

I nodded my head and he sent me a smile as I stood up and walked out of the room. It wasn't long before the mission had ended and Leonard had gotten injured.

"How is he, Gideon?" I ask as I walked into the room.

"Stable, most of his injuries where minor. He should wake up in a matter of hours."

"Thanks.... you idiot." I said as I looked down at Leonard's sleeping form.

I smiled as I gently touched his face.

"Why do you have to be so cute? It's not fair really, you being so cute and me being so... not. Couldn't you be less cute... might give me more of a chance with you.... and could you never wear that cop outfit again.... it makes it hard to breath." I said as I let out a sigh.

"(Y/n), to bridge."

I moved my hand away and walked out of the room. Soon we had finished another mission and I left to check on Leonard, but when I made it to the room I learned he had been allowed to return to his room. I let out a sigh as I walked to my own room to change into my sleepwear. I quickly changed into a tank top and some Frozen pants.

"Cute Pj's." A voice said.

I let out a yelp as I turned to see Leonard smiling at me from my rocking chair.

"How long have you been there! Pervert!" I yelled as I threw my old shirt at him.

"Your own fault for not locking your door." He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"What do you want Snart?" I asked angrily.

"This." He said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I let out a gasp as I latched my hands onto his shirt and pulled him closer. The kiss was short, but left me breathless.

"Just so you know, I think you are super hot." He whispered against my lips.

"Wait.... you heard me?" I asked shocked.

"Every word." He said as he pulled me into another kiss.

Bonus

"So the pig outfit makes it hard for you to breath?" He asked with a smirk as he held me in his arms.

I hid my face in his chest and let out a groan.

"Shut up Snart." I whined as I kept my face hidden.

"I might just wear it more often in that case."

I pulled away from him and climbed out of bed.

"Baby! I'm joking! Come back!" He yelled with a laugh as he reached for me.

He grabbed my waist and I held a laugh in as he pulled me back on the bed.

"Just so you know, those Frozen pants make me weak in the knees." He said as he kissed my cheek.

I let out a laugh and shook my head as he leaned down and kissed me.