Leonard imagine

You are the daughter of Joe and the sister of Iris. You work with your father as a cop and you meet Snart one day.

"Not gonna happen Iris." I said walking to the Lab.

"Come on you have only had one boy friend in your life and you have never been kissed I'm telling you Cisco is a great guy!" She said walking beside me.

"He isn't my type of guy and he is not gonna be my first kiss."

"Fine lets go."

We walked inside the Lab and saw dad talking to some one.

"There you are meet Captain Cold we have to work with him." Dad said angry.

"Hello gorgeous names Leonard Snart." He said taking my hand and kissing it.

"Hands of my daughter." Dad said angry.

"Names Y/N." I said pulling my hand away.

"Feisty I like it I'll remember you." He said sending me a wink.

After we had got done and he had flirted with me the whole mission I went home to take a hot bath. I got out of the tub and put a pair of shorts on and a long shirt I had stolen from Barry. I heard a knock on my door and when I opened it I saw Snart.

"Can I help you?" I asked glaring at him.

"Yea you see I never got to get your number." He said smirking.

"And you never will." I said going to shut the door.

"Nope I'm not leaving until I get what I want." He said stopping the door with his foot.

"What do you want?"

"You." He said backing me into the wall.

"Let me go now!"

"Oh come on you want me to I saw by the way you kept staring at me."

He moved his lips to my neck and started to pepper it with kisses. I let out a small moan and I heard him chuckle.

"Shut up." I said trying to move away from him.

"Why I can tell your enjoying this." He said kissing my neck again.

"Please stop."

He stopped and looked at my face. My face was a bright red and I was looking away from him.

"Your a virgin aren't you?" He asked calmly.

I shook my head yes and he smiled and pulled away.

"Well then I guess I have to win you over.... so how about I take you to dinner sometime?" He asked smiling at me.

"Did you just ask me out on a date?"

"Yes I did."

"Sure but know that doesn't mean I'm not gonna stop trying to arrest you." I said smiling.

"Damn there goes my master plan." He said laughing.

"You are a moron."

"A moron who wants to know if he can kiss you." He asked seriously.

I looked him in the eyes and all I could do was nod my head yes. He smiled and leaned down now king my lips gently. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me gently against him. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck.

"That was the greatest kiss I have ever had." He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"For my first kiss that was something else." I said laughing.

"Well then I hope you know I want to be your first everything." He said smiling.

"I want that to."

After the date we started to go out more and more until we finally became fully boyfriend and girlfriend and then after a year it was husband and wife.