Leonard

"I don't care." Leonard said as I followed behind him.

"Come on are you telling me you don't care about any of us?" I asked sadly.

"Yes I am, I don't care about any of them." He said as he turned to face me.

"Good to know where I stand Snart." I said walking away from him.

I decided to volunteer for a mission to watch one of Savage's informants. I sighed as I watched for what felt like hours before I heard something behind me. I turned to see the hilt of a gun and then I passed out.

Leonard Pov

"What do you mean she was kidnapped!" Stein yelled.

"We will find her I swear." Rip said trying to calm him down.

"My little girl is captured by the man who we are trying to kill and you want me to calm down!" Stein yelled louder.

"Mick, you, me, Sara, and Ray are going to get her. Ray I need you to use your suit to sneak into the building. Mick and I will cause a distraction while you find her. When you find her tell us where she is and if you can get her free. Rip, you have the ship ready and for the others we need cover fire. Sara I want you to see if you can find those plans and when you do get them and then go to help Ray with (Y/N).... and one more thing (Y/N) is the most important thing in this mission, do you hear me Rip? She is more important than killing Savage and if you try anything to put her in danger, I will kill you." I said getting in his face.

"I understand Snart." Rip said calmly.

I passed him and got everything ready for my plan. After awhile we got the plan started and made it to where she was.

Your Pov

I woke up in a cell on a metal bed. I set up to see that no one was around me and I sighed as I looked for a way out. After awhile I heard a commotion outside and went to find out what it was by looking out my window. I watched as I saw Mick and Leonard attack some guys and then I heard a voice and I turned to see Ray at my door.

"Ray! Thank god get me out of here." I said happily.

He burst open the door and helped me get out. We made it outside with Sara and made it to the ship. We got on and waited for Mick and Leonard. I walked to where I knew my father was and watched as he tackled me in a hug.

"I'm fine dad. I don't have any scratches." I said with a laugh.

"Thank you so much Mister Snart.' Dad said happily.

"Why are you thanking him?" I asked confused.

"Well he was the one who made the plan that saved you. You should have seen him he nearly took off Rip's head. Telling him that you where the most important thing in this mission. Including killing Savage." He explained.

"More important then killing Savage?" I asked watching Leonard walk away.

I sighed as I left and went to talk to him. I knocked on his door and sighed when I didn't hear anything. I hacked the door and walked inside and looked around.

"Can I help you?" A voice asked behind me.

I turned to see a shirtless Leonard. I blushed before looking away.

"I wanted to say thank you.... for saving me.... so thank you." I said softly.

"Your welcome." He said calmly.

"So... what happen to you not caring?" I asked softly.

"I said I didn't care about any of them... I never said I didn't care for you." He said turning me to face him.

"So you care for me?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes... I do and I don't ever want to lose you.... actually I can't lose you." He said kissing me.