Leonard

"Leonard get up Rip needs us in the pit." I said shaking him awake.

"Okay! Okay I'm up!" He said raising up.

"Good now hurry up and get dressed." I said kissing his cheek.

I left him to get dressed and walked into the pit. I walked into Jax and smiled politely.

"Sorry Jax. I didn't see you." I said smiling at him.

"It's fine (Y/N).... um I have a question if you don't mind?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure what is it?"

"How did you get with Snart? I mean your a doctor and he.... well you know."

"I had just became a doctor when I met him. Mick had got burned and I was on call at the prison."

Flash back

"Doctor (Y/L/N) we have a emergency!" Jane yelled as a cart came in.

"What happen?" I asked checking his pulse.

"Accident with fire. Burned half his body. Hurt his friend to." She explained.

I fixed up his wounds and then had him in a recovery room for close watch by Jane, while I left to check on his friend.

"Hello.... Mister Snart I am Dr. (Y/L/N)." I said holding his chart.

"How's Mick?" He asked.

"He'll live. I need to check your wound." I said smiling as I walked over to him.

He raised up his shirt and I tried not to blush as I checked him over. I bandaged him and started to write things down.

"So have a first name doc?" He asked smirking.

"Yes." I said softly.

"Gonna tell me?" He asked laughing.

"(Y/N) but....my friends call me (Y/N/N) I said." I said looking at him.

"(Y/N)..... that's a beautiful name. I'm Leonard.... but some people call me Lenny." He said smiling.

I smiled at him once more before I left to check on his friend. After that they where both sent to their cells. After a week they broke out and for a month Leonard visited me at home and I grew close to him. One day I got home to see my door unlocked.

"Hello?" I asked opening the door.

"In here sweetheart." A voice said from my living room.

I walked in to see Leonard on my couch.

"Can I help you Leonard?" I asked smiling at him.

"Yea I keep having these weird feelings. It's only when I'm near this person though." He said smiling at me.

"Describe them."

"Well I feel all warm and tingly... my heart starts to beat fast and I swear I start to sweat." He said standing up.

"Well it seems that your in love Mister Snart."

"Really..... I think your right."

"So who is the lucky woman?"

"You." He said kissing me.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away to kiss my forehead.

"Marry me." He said smiling at me.

"Are you asking me or telling me to?" I asked laughing.

"Asking."

"Then yes." I said kissing him once more.

End flashback

"After that I became Mrs. Snart and we have been married since." I said smiling at Jax.

"That's cute." He said walking away.

I felt arms around me and turned to see Leonard smiling at me. I leaned up and gently kissed him smiling.

"Love you." He whispered.

"Love you too." I said as we walked into the pit.