Leonard Imagine part one

Imagine that you are Barry's older sister by two years and have been dating Leonard for a while and he tells you he wants to break up and that day you find something out.

"Barry when will you be back?" I asked walking to the store.

"I think I have finally found a supernatural man I also just met the Arrow!!!!" He said happily.

"You kill me I got to go text when you are back don't forget about that particle accelerator thing tonight." I said laughing.

"I won't by sis." He said hanging up.

I walked into the store and got my groceries before going home to see Leonard at my door.

"Hey baby what's up?" I asked kissing his cheek.

"We need to talk." He said looking away.

"Okay lets go inside then." I said opening the door.

We made it inside as after I put the groceries away I looked at him asking what was wrong.

"I'm breaking up with you."

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"I can't be with you anymore okay."

"Why?"

"I don't love you!" He yelled.

"I see I guess this is goodbye." I said trying not to cry.

He left and I bust out crying. I then got a text to meet Barry at the event and I left the house and met him up there.

"Hey what's wrong?" Iris asked hugging me.

"Me and my boyfriend broke up." I said quietly.

"I'm sorry." She said sadly.

We left the event because someone robbed Iris and then we left to go home. It wasn't long after that the lights went out and Iris came and told me something had happen to Barry we ran to the hospital where I passed out.

"Ma'am can you hear me?" Some one asked shining light in my face.

"Yea what happen?" I asked sitting up.

"You passed out so I have a question..... did you know you where pregnant?" The doctor asked.

"How far?"

"I would say about two months."

I closed my eyes and asked to see Iris and Joe.

"Hey sweetheart what's wrong?" Joe asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"It will be okay." He said hugging me.

"Barry is in a coma." Iris said crying.

I closed my eyes and bust out crying.