Leonard

I was walking with my sister when I saw that Leonard was a sleep on the couch.

"He looks so cute asleep." I said with a smile.

"You know I have always wonder what he would look like in blue nail polish." Sara said with a smirk.

"Great minds think alike." I said pulling some nail polish out of my coat.

I laughed as she started to paint them and then after we where done I took a picture. I smiled before kissing Leonard's cheek and running away with Sara. After awhile he woke up and started to look for who had painted his nails.

"When I find out who painted my nails they are dead." Leonard said with a growl.

"Well it wasn't me." Ray said looking around.

"It must have been one of the girls." Mick said with a smirk.

"Please do we look stupid?" Sara asked with a laugh.

"I don't know but (Y/N) looks guilty." He said with a laugh.

I glared at him and let out a huff.

"Please like I would waist nail polish on that idiot." I said standing up and leaving.

When I made it to my room I burst out laughing.

"I have gotta do that to him again." I said with a laugh.

I waited a week until I decided to paint his nails once more. I sneaked in his room as I knew he would be asleep. I went to paint them but a hand shot up and grabbed my wrist. I let out a squeal as the nail polish was taken out of my hand and I was pulled against Snart.

"Looks like I caught the culprit." Leonard said with a smile.

"Hi Baby." I said with a smile.

"Hi..... did you really think I would fall for that again?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"A little bit.... how did you know I was here?"

"I heard you laughing." He said with a smile.

I smiled shyly as I was pulled on to his lap.

"So what should be your punishment?" He asked tapping his chin.

"How about a warning?" I asked looking away.

"Oh no I have the perfect idea." He said smirking happily.

The next day I had on a turtle neck as I walked into the kitchen.

"Like the turtleneck." Sara said with a smirk.

"Shut up before I kill you." I snapped.

I set down and felt arms around me.

"Hi baby.... what's up with the turtleneck?" Leonard asked with a smirk.

"I hate you." I said with a frown.

"Well I love you oh and next time you wanna paint my nails blue..... think about your punishment." He said kissing me cheek and walking away with a chuckle.