Leonard alive

Y/N POV

Mick has had me for a few weeks and I still am trying to break free from the chains he has on me.

"Why don't you kill me already!!!! Just like you killed my Y/N!!" I heard a voice yell.

"I thought I was suppose to be the dumb one." Mick said.

"I'll kill you Mick I'll kill you!!!!" The voice yelled.

I shut my eyes and passed it from no sleep.

"Y/N wake up Y/N." I heard someone say.

I woke up to see Ray smiling down at me.

"Ray its you am I..." I tried to ask.

"Your home Snart has been waiting for you to get up he is in your room." He explained helping me stand.

"Take me to him." I said softly.

He helped me walk to the room and when we made it there he knocked and waited for Leonard to say come in.

"I can walk the rest on my own." I said pushing away from him.

"What do you want?" He asked not looking at me.

"Well I want to see my Leonard and my babies." I said laughing.

"Y/N!" He said jumping up and hugging me.

"I missed you so much." I said hugging him.

I felt him start to sob and I started to cry with him. We stayed like that until he pulled away and kissed me before picking me up and carrying me to our shared bed where he laid me down and cuddled into me.

"I love you." He said softly.

"Not as much a I love you." I said kissing him.

I heard a knock and told the person to come in and I saw that it was Ray with Lisa and Barry.

"Mommy!!!!" The twins yelled running to hug me.

"Oh Barry, Lisa I missed you both so much!" I said hugging them.

I picked them up and laid them in between me and Leonard. We all stayed like that until it was time to get up.