Snart imagine

Imagine you are Mick's sister and best friends with Snart. You are also secretly dating Snart behind Mick's back and one day he finds out.

"Leonard what if Mick finds out?" I asked as he kissed me.

"I don't care." He said kissing my neck.

I laughed and brought his face to mine and gently kissed his lips smiling.

"I love you but we need to stop he will be home any second." I said laughing.

"I don't care." He said kissing down my shoulder.

"Lenny please I don't want him to get mad with you." I whined.

"Fine but you owe me." He said stopping and getting off of me.

"I love you." I said smiling as he put his parka back on.

"You may want to put on a turtle neck." He said smirking down at me.

I ran to look in a mirror and saw hickys on my neck and down to my chest. I frowned and turned to glare at Leonard.

"This isn't funny now I can't go swimming!" I said angry.

"Yea you can you just have to explain that to Mick." He said smirking.

"I hate you." I said going to get some make up to cover them.

I came back out to see Mick at the door smirking.

"Ready to go sis?" He asked.

"Lets go!" I said cheerfully.

Leonard had no ideal what I had planned for him. I had got a blue bathing suit that curved in just the right places and I made sure that it was a one piece so it wouldn't show my sides. My neck would be fine because I had some lotion that made it look darker. I changed and jumped into the water after my brother.

"Don't you look cute." He said laughing.

"So you think we should force Leonard into the water?" I asked laughing.

"No beside he looks like he is having fun with his lady friends." Mick said pointing at Leonard surrounded by two lady's.

"Alright I'm gonna go flirt with the cute lifeguard." I said getting out of the water.

I walked over to a the cute lifeguard and started to talk to him.

"Really that's so sweet doing stuff like that for your sister I wish my brother was like that." I said twirling a piece of my hair.

"What's going on here?" Leonard asked walking up to me.

"I'm just talking to my new friend Daniel." I said softly.

"Well I'm sorry but I need to steal Y/N away for a while." He said grabbing me and dragging me away.

He took me to a place where no one could see and he pinned me against the wall. He smashed his lips on mine and roughly kissed me. I kissed back and then I heard someone clear their throat.

"What are you doing with my sister?" Mick asked angry.

"What does it look like to you." Leonard said sarcastically.

"Like I'm about to kill you." Mick said.

"Okay Mick please don't we have been dating for over a year he wanted to tell you but I asked him not to." I whined.

"If you hurt her in anyway I will end you." Mick said walking away.

"Now that he is gone." Leonard said leaning down to try and kiss me.

"No kiss for you." I said angry.

"Oh come on Y/N!"

"Not when you were flirting with all those girls." I said walking away.

"Hey you were flirting with the life guard!" He whined angry.

"To bad baby." I said walking away.

I made it home and after a hour there is a knock on my door I open it to see a angry Leonard.

"What's wrong Lenny?" I asked innocently.

"I had to walk home!" He said angry.

"Oh right I drove you.... sorry."

He smirked and pinned me to the wall again.

"You will be sorry." He said kissing me.

Let's say I didn't walk for a week.