Leonard

I felt my heart stop upon seeing the ship take off. Kendra and Ray looked at me and Leonard as we saw the ship disappear.

"They're gonna come back." Ray said softly.

"Ray, I love you and see you as a brother, but you're a fucking idiot." I said as I turned and walked away.

I made it back to the house and let out a groan as I threw a picture at the wall.

"It won't be that bad." A voice said.

I turned to see Leonard and glared at him.

"I'm stuck in 1958 with you! I don't think it can get any worse!" I yelled as I glared at him.

"I'm not that bad."

"I didn't say you where.... I'm just pissed that Rip abandoned us." I said as I let out a sigh and put the vase back on the table.

"Well just think you get to be married to little ole me." He said with a smile.

"Well.... my mother can't say I never got married." I said with a laugh.

We all soon moved into an apartment away from Harmony Falls, me and Leonard moving in to the one next door, while Ray and Kendra stayed together. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be living with Snart. I had thought I would have to keep him from killing people, but thankfully he learned to keep his cool.

I laid in bed beside Leonard and smiled as I laid on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

"Do you think the team will return?" I asked in a whisper.

"I hope so." He said softly.

I let out a sigh and looked up at him.

"I'm glad I'm stuck with you, you make this not so bad." I said as I sent him a smile.

"You don't make it bad either." He said with a small smile.

Soon nearly two years had passed and I had gave up hope on the team returning. Leonard soon walked into the living room and told me that he was leaving to go to the store.

"Leonard can you pick up some milk while you're in town?" I asked as I flipped through the news paper.

"Yea, I'll be back." He said softly.

I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead and felt a blush spread on my cheeks as I heard him leave. Since we had gotten stuck Leonard had showed me a different side of him, a kinder and loving side that I wished o could of seen before hand.

After awhile I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Rip and the others with Ray and Kendra.

"Where's Snart?" He asked calmly.

"Milk." I said softly.

Soon Leonard returned and we arrived back onto the ship. I let out a sigh as I walked to my room and changed into a tank top and shorts. I laid down on my bed and decided hat it was time to get some sleep. After an hour of trying I let out a groan and gave up. I set up and grabbed a book and tried to read by my mind wondered off. I soon heard a knock on my door and opened it to see Leonard.

"Leonard, is something wrong?" I asked softly.

"Sorry if I woke you, but.... I um... couldn't sleep." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

I smiled as I opened the door wider and motioned for him to come in. He walked inside and looked around the room.

"Sorry if I woke you up." He said softly.

"You didn't, I was awake myself." I said as I plopped down on the bed.

I heard him let out a sigh and I looked up at him. He walked towards me and stopped in front of me.

"I um... I was going to tell you this back at the old house.... but decided not to.... I um... well you see I-"

"Don't tell me you hated my cooking, cause I told you I never learned." I said as I tried to cut the tension.

He let out a laugh and shook his head.

"God I love you." He said softly.

I looked at him shocked and his own eyes went wide as he realized what he said.

"I... shit. I was gonna tell you in a romantic way and I just ruined it, look I'm not good with any of this but I lo-"

I quickly cut him off by placing my hands on his cheeks and pulling him into a kiss. His lips gently pressed against mine and he froze up for a second before pulling me closer and gently kissing me.

"I love you too." I whispered against his lips.

He smiled softly and pulled me into another kiss.