Leonard

Warning!!!! Cuteness alert! You have been warned!!!!

"You can't seriously be mad." Leonard said as he followed behind me.

I kept walking and he let out a sigh.

"Baby..... sweetheart. Love of my life. Talk to me!" He whined as he grabbed my arm and pulled me against his chest.

I looked away from him and he let out a sigh.

"Come on you can't stay mad at me forever." He said as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I can and I am." I said as I pushed him away and walked out of the room.

"Come on! It wasn't that bad!" He exclaimed as he chased after me.

"What he do?" Sara asked Mick.

"Ate her (favorite candy)." He said as he took a sip of his beer.

"Oh he is fucked." Sara said as she turned and walked out of the room.

"You know.... you are really beautiful when you are mad." Leonard said as I set in my chair.

"Don't compliment me when I'm mad!" I snapped.

"Sorry..... you're hot. Like super hot. God I love when you're mad." He said with a smirk.

"Damn you to hell." I said as I stood up and set on his lap.

I pressed my lips against his in a quick kiss and then pulled away.

"Works every time." He said with a smirk.

"It doesn't work every time!" I said annoyed.

"Oh no! You are becoming annoyed! The cuteness!" He exclaimed as he covered his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I leaned down and wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and let out a chuckle as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you, you annoying jerk." I said softly.

"I love you more, my super hot, super cute, and super beautiful girlfriend." He said as he hugged me.