Leonard

I put on my black jacket and jeans before I left to earth 2 with the boys. I was coming to help keep us hidden from Zoom. Having the power to read minds and hide my presence is really good when it comes to fighting.

"(Y/n) are you ready?" Barry asked softly.

"Yea let's go." I said as he picked me up.

We all went through the portal and I sighed as I was forced to stay at the lab. I decided I was hungry so I asked Harry if I could go get us all something to eat.

"Sure but don't get seen by anyone you know on your earth." Harry said as I left.

I let out a sigh as I waited in line.

"What brings you here?" A voice behind me asked.

I turned to see Leonard Snart with a smile on his face.

"Getting food for some of the people I work with." I said softly as I looked away.

"I thought Harrison let you off?" He asked with a laugh.

"He needed my help." I said as I kept looking straight.

"Okay I guess I'll tell the kids you will be home late." He said wit a sigh.

"Kids?" I asked turning to face him.

"You know our kids our son and daughter..... (d/n) and (s/n)." He said with a laugh.

"Oh.... sorry I was lost in thought." I said with a laugh.

"Are you okay sweetheart? Your worrying me." He said pulling me in his arms.

"I just..... stressed you know." I said with a smile.

"Well maybe this can help." He said as he kissed me.

I sighed as I kissed him back. I pulled away and he smiled down at me.

"That reminded me of the first time we kissed." He said with a smile.

"I should go I need to get the food back." I said softly as I walked away.

I made it back in time to see Barry with his doppelgänger. I handed the food to Cisco and set on my chair.

"You alright (y/n)?" Cisco asked softly.

"Yea..... I just..... remembered something I thought I forgot." I said softly.

He shook his head and then left to do something. I sighed as I pulled a picture out of my wallet. I had dated Leonard Snart in high school. We broke up after he robbed a bank and got caught.

"Harry I will be back." I said as I got up.

I left to find the Snart residence and I knocked on the door. It open to reveal.... me.

"Hi... I'm you from another Earth.... can we talk?" I asked softly.

"Come in." She said with a smile.

I told her what happen and why I was here.

"Did he ever become like his father?" I asked softly.

"Yes.... once but when he got caught I stayed with him. Because I loved him and in the end he quit and became mayor." She explained.

"I see why I like your world better.... you have the man I wish I had." I said sadly.

"Talk to him and maybe you can have your Snart.... oh and don't worry I won't tell Lenny about you.... I don't need to worry him." She said with a laugh.

"Thanks I should go and you got off early from working for Harry." I said with a laugh.

She sent me a smile before I left to go back to STARS Lab. I walked inside and saw that we where leaving. After we left I spent most of my time helping with Zoom and waiting for Leonard to get back.

"Hey guys guess who is here to help?" Barry said with a smile.

I turned to see the Legends and Leonard walk into the room. I smiled sadly before I started to work again. After awhile Caitlin came up to me.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked softly.

"On Earth 2..... I'm not (y/n) Allen.... I'm (y/n) Snart." I said sadly.

"Oh.... I'm so sorry (y/n) I know how much you love him." She said hugging me.

"I'll be fine." I said softly.

I smiled as we all talked and then after awhile Harry walked into the room.

"Hey (y/n) you have some guest." Harry said with a smile.

Just then my doppelgänger walked into the room with two kids and her husband. I saw Leonard spit his drink out upon seeing them.

"Hey (y/n)." She said as she hugged me.

"What are you four doing here?" I asked confused.

"Well I had to tell Lenny about you because someone saw you." She said looking at (s/n).

"Oh I see.... and they wanted to see my Earth didn't they?" I asked with a smile.

"No they wanted to see if Earth mommy number 2 was like their mommy." She said with a laugh.

"Wait my sister and Leonard Snart get married on earth 2?" Barry asked in shock.

"Yes and we have two kids." She said with a laugh.

"So I guess I found out why you where acting different." Leonard number two said with a smirk.

"Yea.... sorry I'm not your wife.... and that I didn't tell you." I said with a small smile.

"And about kissing a married man." He said with a laugh.

"You kissed him!" Barry yelled.

"He kissed me! I.... may have kissed back though." I said bitting my lip.

Barry sent me a glare and I sent him another smile.

"Wait so I marry (y/n) in your world? Guess you didn't screw up like me." My Leonard said softly.

"Well I actually did.... but my (y/n) forgave me.... but then again she didn't lose her mother." Leonard number two explained.

I watched my doppelgänger hit him in the side and I sent her a smile. After awhile they left and I let out a sigh as I went to go home. I made it to my car.

"If I hadn't of gotten caught.... would we still be together today?" A voice asked from behind me.

"No.... because you would have still gotten caught another day.... and I would have probably left again.... and I would still hate myself." I said turning to face him.

"If I stop.... would you take me back?" He asked walking toward me.

"You don't even have to stop for me to take you back. All you have to do is ask." I whispered as he stopped in front of me.

"Will you take me back?" He asked with a smirk.

"Do you really gotta ask?" I asked jumping up and kissing him.