Mick Reunion

So I haven't spoken to Mick in about a year and a half and I am starting to miss him. I have already had my daughter who is a spitting image of her father. Today I was working with my brother and his friends at Stars labs with (d/n)-daughter's name at Joe's house. We were having Team Arrow and the Legends help us. I didn't know at the time but Mick is apart of the Legends.

Supergirl came through a breach with Barry and Cisco an they started to talk when I heard a baby crying.

"Dad what are you doing here?" Iris asked confused.

"(D/n) misses her mommy." He said rocking my daughter back and forth.

I walked over to him and took her out of his arms and set down with her. I bounced her on my legs and she started to laugh and giggle.

"I got her." I said smiling.

"I got to go so here is her bag." He said handing me the bag and leaving.

"Ohhh she is so cute." Felicity said smiling.

"How are you gonna fight with her here?" Barry asked softly.

"I guess I won't be fighting." I said softly.

"Of course you will we can have her on their ship with on of the guys that are staying on it." Oliver said angry.

"No. My baby stays with family members and I don't know any of them on that ship except maybe Mick and Snart so no my baby is staying with me." I said glaring at him.

"I can watch her for you." Caitlin said softly.

"Okay but do you know how to change a diaper?"

"I do." Felicity said smiling.

"Okay but if anything happens to my baby there will be murder." I said handing her to Caitlin.

She shook her head in a understanding way. We then left to fight the threat and after we where done we where congratulated for it and when we where done with that we had a party.

"Hey baby!!!" I said hugging my daughter.

She laughed and giggled while looking behind me. She made a move to grab onto the person behind me so I turned to see who it was.

"Hey." Mick said softly.

"Hi." I said stopping (d/n) from grabbing him.

"Congratulations on her she is beautiful.... her father must be proud."

He didn't know that she was his.

"Mick.... "sigh" your her father." I said softly.

"When did you find out you where pregnant?" He asked shocked.

"The day you left I found out.... I was going to tell you that night but you left."

"I am so sorry I... if I had known about her I would have stayed I would have stayed." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked smiling.

"If I can."

I handed her to her father and instantly she wrapped her little fingers on his shirt and hugged up to him. He gently held on to her and cradled her like she was the most important thing in his world.

"When your done with the Legends I'll be here waiting...... we both will." I said softly smiling.

"I'm already done.... all I want is you in my arms every night for the rest of my life." He said smiling.

"Or she could join us and (d/n) could come with us." Sara said smiling.

"How about when (d/n) is ten we do that right now she is to small." Mick said softly.

I shook my head in agreement and leaned up to peck his lips. He wrapped on of his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"What do you say we try for a son?" He asked smirking.

"I say Barry owes me some babysitting so yes." I said smiling and pecking his lips.

About nine to eight months later I had a baby boy who like is sister is a spitting image of his dad.