Mick imagine

Imagine being on apart of the Legends and being best friends with Ray.

"Ray Palmer I will kill you." I said glaring at him.

"Come on you and him would be cute together why not let me talk to him for you?" He asked pouting.

"Ray I love you to death and I see you as a brother but if you go any where near Mick Rory and try to tell him I will kill you." I said walking away.

"Come back my assassin best friend!!!!" He yelled chasing after me.

Ray Palmer aka the Atom is my best and only friend. At the age of five I was trained by my uncle to be a assassin and at the age of ten my uncle betrayed my mother and took her life. I met Ray that same year when he found and rescued me. Since that day I have stayed beside him as his bodyguard and friend.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry!!! Come back and love me!!" Ray yelled chasing after me.

I stoped and he ran into me making us both fall. We bust out laughing and got up to see Mick watching us. I let out a fake cough and left to go to the middle of the ship.

"We have a new person that has to be killed." Rip said softly.

"Who is it?" Sara asked softly.

"His name is of no importance but just know that today is very important that we kill him at a certain time."

"Lets go them." I said grabbing my sword.

We arrived at a mansion and my breath stopped. It was my old house and I knew what this day was.

"Rip the man is he..... my uncle?" I asked scared.

"Yes..... (Y/N) we can't kill him until after your mother's death..... I'm sorry." He said softly.

"I understand." I said as we snuck into the room.

"Lilith good to see you my dear." My uncle said smiling at my mother.

"Tom what do you want.... your brother is gone." My mother said softly.

"Tell her the truth."

"Tell who?"

"(Y/N) tell her how she is my child!!!" He yelled angry.

"She is not yours that night I didn't conceive her with you she is your brothers." She said angry.

Out of nowhere I saw his blade pierce my mother's stomach. She hit the ground and I saw little me come in with my sword ready to fight.

"Mommy!!" Little me yelled.

"Lilith!" My father yelled attacking my uncle.

My father was killed and little me ran off. I got out of our hiding place and put my sword to his back.

"You dare attack me." He said angry.

"You have no idea how Lin I have waited for this." I said glaring at him.

"Lilith?" He asked shocked.

"No (Y/N) from years that have yet to come."

"Rip Hunter I should have guest.... my daughter my dear sweet angel." He said as Rip and the others got out of hiding.

"I am not yours I never was I am my mother's and my father's." I said holding the blade to his throat.

"Do it. Kill me but know my blood flows through you."

He smiled and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Ray who gave me a nod of understanding. I took a deep breath before stabbing my uncle in the stomach. He hit the ground dead. After that we left and I laid down in my room. I heard a knock an told them to come in.

"Hey." Mick said walking in.

"What can I do for you?" I asked sitting up.

"How do you feel?" He asked softly.

"Sadden I had Rip check to see if what he said was true..... it wasn't."

"I'm sorry."

I smiled and then I felt him hug me. I bust out crying as he hugged me to him.

"You don't gotta fake tough around me." He said softly.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"Cause I like you.... I know your with boyscout but-"

"I'm not with Ray..... I like you." I said cutting him off.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a rough kiss. I smiled pulling his face closer to mine.

"Finally!!!!" I heard someone yell.

"Shut up Ray!!!" Me and Mick yelled.