Your jealous Leonard

I was beside Leonard and we were on the ship. He wanted me to see it and so I was.

"Hey (Y/N) I'm happy you are here how is the baby?" Ray asked hugging me.

"He is good except he has a habit of keeping me up all night." I said laughing.

"Just like his dad." Leonard said smirking.

I sent him a glare and then got into a conversation with Ray. After I was done I saw Sara getting handsy with Leonard.

"Hey Sara how are you?" I asked smiling.

"Good I was just listening to him speak about you and the baby." She said sending me a glare.

"Yea hey Lenny have you called Barry to check up on (s/n)?"

"Oh yea I forgot to do that I'll go call him now." Leonard said kissing my cheek and walking away.

"So Sara listen...... stay the hell away from Leonard." I said angry.

"You know I am a Assassin right I could kill you if I had to." She said laughing.

"You know I'm a angry momma bear who was raised by a cop and my brother is the Flash!"

She laughed and then made a move to hit me but I grabbed her hand and threw her across the room.

"Touch my man again and I swear I will kill you." I said smirking.

I heard clapping and looked to see Leonard smirking. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek and led me away.

"I love when you get jealous." He said kissing me.

"I love when you don't flirt with me when I'm angry." I said glaring at him.

"I love when your angry." He said kissing me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek snuggling into him. We left to go home and I smiled cuddling with Leonard on the couch.

"I love you." I said kissing him.

"Are you just kissing me to make me forget that you knocked Sara out?" Leonard said smirking.

"I love you...." I said happily.

"Yep. Love you too oh and there will be punishment." He said smirking.

All I can think is I need to knock some more people out soon because I had a long night the only bad thing is I couldn't walk for a week.