Mick

Mick Rory is the most hateful and annoying man alive. Like always he starts a fight with m over everything. The sad thing is in his girlfriend. Yep I'm the girl friend of this annoying, pain in the butt, tough guy who likes fire. Since we where sixteen we have been dating and he always starts crap with me. Today he was mad that he couldn't find his gun.

"(Y/N) where did you put my gun?" Mick asked annoyed.

"I don't know I haven't seen it." I said as he walked into our shared room.

"Your the only one who could have moved it." He said annoyed.

"No you could have."

"It wasn't me so it had to be you."

"Really are we doing this again where you blame me for everything."

"It's always your fault."

"Your a jerk!" I said walking away.

He grabbed me and pulled me against him roughly. I glared at him and went to slap him but he roughly caught my wrist.

"Wanna try that again, Sweetheart?" He asked in a low, husky whisper.

"Yes." I said smirking as I used my other hand to smack him.

He looked at me shocked and then his shock turned to a smirk. I backed away as he pressed me against the wall. He smirked smashing his lips on mine and picking me up. After awhile he threw me on the bed. I get something hard and picked it up to see it was his gun. He took it from me and kissed me once more.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too jerk." I said as I kissed him.