Leonard Snart Powers and how he reacts

Sara and I were in the kitchen drink a beer and talking about my idiot for a boyfriend. Sara is the only one to ask me about my powers.

"Hey Y/N come freeze this for me." Sara said holding a coke out.

I grabbed it and froze it and then unfroze it.

"Allen we need you and Sara!" Rip said over the com.

We ran out to see them being attacked. I powered up and started to help them.

After we beat them I powered down and walked over to Leonard

After we beat them I powered down and walked over to Leonard. Who looked angry at me.

"Good job now we gotta go." Rip said leading us to the ship.

Since the attack Leonard as been mad at me. So I am going to find out why.

"Snart what is going on!" I yelled walking into our room.

"Nothing.... just being lied to by my girlfriend." He said glaring at me.

"I never lied!"

"You didn't tell me about you having powers!"

I smirked and shut the door.

"Your mad because I didn't tell you about my powers.... what can I do to make it up?" I asked walking over to him smirking.

He gave me one more look and then I was under him on the bed. I smiled up at him and then he kissed me softly and passionately.

"I need to make you mad a lot more Lenny." I said out of breath.

"Sweetheart you are in major trouble my lovely Y/N Allen." He said kissing me again.

"I love you Snart." I said hugging him.

He then pulled away and cuddled into me. He kissed my head and we fell asleep. When I fell asleep I heard someone say I love you.