Mick

Me and Mick where having lunch when I felt chocolate hit my cheek. I turned quickly to see Mick licking chocolate off his finger.

"Mick Rory did you just smear chocolate on my cheek?" I asked glaring at him.

"What if I did?" He asked smirking.

"Then I would do this." I said grabbing ketchup and squirting it on him.

My smirk disappeared as mash potatoes hit me. I grabbed a piece of corn and threw it and then it just got worse. At the end of the food fight I was covered in food and so was Mick. 

"I have to say that is a good look for you." He said smirking.

"I can't wait for Rip to see the mess you made." I said running out of the kitchen.

"Hey get back here!" He yelled chasing after me.

I made it to my room and shut the door quickly. I bust out laughing and went to change clothes and take a shower. I stepped into the shower and washed off. After I got done I went and changed into my (f/c) pjs. I went and set on the bed and got some sleep. I woke up around 12 and I walked into the kitchen to see Mick asleep with a broom. I smiled as I grabbed the broom and gently woke him up.

"Morning handsome.... come on let's get you to bed." I said helping him stand.

I helped him to my room and grabbed some of his pants and ran him a bath. After his bath I helped him change and then we both laid down.

"Night." He whispered hugging me.

"Night baby." I said kissing his cheek.