Leonard a bored day

I am off work today because Barry is helping the Arrow and Leonard is doing a heist with Mick so I'm doing nothing. Since I am so bored I decided since my boyfriend and brother are both gone on a heist I would have some fun while I waited for them to get home. I changed into one of Leonard's long shirts and some very short shorts and ran around the house singing in my socks and some shades.

(Listen to sing up top.)

I slide into the living room. I was dancing and spinning around with a hair brush in my hand. I slid on the floor and jumped up shaking my head around. I walked into the kitchen and started to fix some food while dancing. While the food was in the oven I ran and jumped on the couch shacking my hair back and forth. After a while I heard someone clear their throat and I stopped dancing and moving all together.

(You can stop listening unless you just want to keep on)

"Well I can't leave you alone for two hours with out you going insane." I heard someone say chuckling.

"Lenny! What are you doing back already?" I asked jumping off the couch.

"I missed my girl so I came home early..... have to say I'm glade I did.... I love you in my shirts." He said smirking down at me.

"How was the heist?" I asked as I saw his smirk get bigger.

"Fine.... now come here." He said pulling me into him.

Leonard leaned down and gently kissed my lips. Just then I heard the Tv come on and say that Prison Break was on. I pulled away from Leonard and ran to get my food and drink before sitting in front of the Tv.

"I feel betrayed." He said glaring down at me.

"Shhhh its about to show Michael Scofield... he is so hot." I said smiling.

"Fine I see how it is." Leonard said getting up.

I grabbed him and pulled him back down and pecked his lips as I snuggled into him.

"The only reason he is hot is because he reminds me of you." I sad laughing.

"Sure I guess I can watch some of this." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled an after two hours of watching it me and Leonard both got hocked on the show.