Mick

I let out a sigh as I walked through the ship. Mick had missed two team meetings and Sara had sent me to get him. I quickly unlocked his door and walked in.

"Mick why are you at the- sweet lord! Why are you naked?" I asked as I turned and looked away.

"I just got out of the shower." He said calmly.

"Well put some pants on!"

"Well learn to knock." He said as I heard him move around the room.

After a few seconds I let out a sigh.

"Are you decent?" I asked calmly.

"Morally no, but I have on pants now." He said calmly.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him. I felt my eyes start to wonder as I saw the scars on his chest.

"Where did you get all those scars?" I asked softly.

"Accident, now why did you come barging into my room?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You... missed two team meetings so Sara sent me to find you." I said softly.

"I'm taking a break from the team, so tell them to go screw them selves." He said calmly.

"Alright." I said as I turned and left the room.

Soon the meeting was over and I made my way to my room. I let out a sigh as I set back on my bed and looked at my hands.

"Damn it!" I snapped as I shoved my head in my pillow.

"Why did he have to be so hot?" I whispered as I let out a groan.

I soon set up and let out a sigh.

"A shower, a nice hot shower will get my mind off of it." I said as I stood up.

I made my way to the showers and shut the door. I climbed in and put my clothes on the sink .After being I'm there for an hour and a half I got out and reached for my towel. I picked it up and whipped my face before reaching for my clothes. I froze when my hands hit a piece of paper and I moved the towel away.

Have fun walking to your room- Nate

"Nate! I'll murder you!" I screamed as I wrapped the towel around my waist.

I soon made it to my room and looked for some clothes, only to see that all my clothes were missing. I let out a groan as I walked through the ship and looked for Nate. I soon made it to the kitchen and saw Mick and Ray talking.

"Ray! Where is my asshole of a cousin!" I snapped as I glared at him.

"He.... he left with Sara.... should be back in a hour... why are you-"

"He took all my clothes! I'm going to murder him!"

"I have something you can wear, be a little big but it should keep you covered until he gets back." Mick said calmly.

"Um.... thank you." I said as I bit my lip.

I followed Mick to his room and he went into his dresser and grabbed a long black shirt and boxers.

"Here." He said as he handed them to me.

"Th..Thank you." I said as I felt a blush appear on my face.

He turned around and I dropped the towel and got dressed. The shirt went to my knees and the boxers barley fit. I soon looked up and my eyes went wide as I saw a smirk on Mick's face.

"You asshole! You were looking through the mirror."

He let out a laugh and I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"Hey you saw me, so why can't I see you?" He asked as he grabbed my hands.

"Because I'm not a pervert." I said angrily.

"Don't lie, you are thinking about me right now... I saw how you looked at me." He said with a smirk.

I bit my lip and he smiled down at me.

"Admit it." He whispered against my ear.

I smiled as an idea hit me and I pinched under his arm pit. He let out a yelp and I ran out of the room. I soon made it to my room and I was tackled to my bed. I smiled as I looked up to see Mick glaring down at me.

"Now that was unfai-"

I cut him off by leaning up and connecting my lips to his in a soft and gently kiss. He let out a groan and pulled me closer.

Time skip

"I can't wait to see how (Y/n) has spent her time with out her clothes." Nate said as he walked towards my room with Sara.

Sara held a laugh in as they opened the door.

"Hey cuz missing som- oh my god! Seriously! Lock the door!" Nate exclaimed as he looked away.

"Nate! You asshole! Where are my clothes?" I asked as I glared at him.

"My... my room.... I'm going to leave." He said as he turned and walked away.

"Are you leaving or gonna watch the show?" Mick asked as he sent Sara a smirk.

"Can I?"

"No!"

"Yes." Mick said with a smirk.

"Sara get out." I said as I shook my head.

"Good goin Mickey boy.... give details later!" Sara called as she left my room.

"You are not giving her details." I said as I sent him a glare.

"Never dream of it princess." He said as he pulled me into another kiss.