Leonard

I was walking beside Leonard when I felt a cold gust of wind past me. I started to shiver until I felt something heavy on my shoulders.

"Wear this." Leonard said softly.

"Thanks Lenny." I said with a smile.

I smiled as I slipped it on and snuggled into it. We made it to the Waverider and I smiled as I went to my room. After awhile I went and gave Leonard his parka and then went back to bed. The next day I had to go with Mick and Leonard to help watch Savage.

"God it is freezing." I whined.

"Here take my-" Mick was cut off by Leonard throwing his Parka at me.

I smiled as I snuggled up in it and then finished the mission. I went back to the Waverider with them and then I went to my room.

"He isn't getting this back." I said to myself.

The next day I walked into the center of the Waverider wearing Leonard's Parka. I smiled as I saw him looking at me. I pulled it closer and sit in my seat.

"Hey you know if you need a jacket I have one you can use." Ray said with a smile.

"Nope she is fine wearing my Parka." Leonard said as he pulled me in his lap.

I smiled as I snuggled into him and laid my head on his chest. Everyone looked at me confused and Leonard let out a chuckle.

"Umm.... did you guys not know that we are dating?" I asked confused.

"No." They all said in shock.

Leonard smirked as he kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter.

Sorry it's short.