Snart First kiss

I had just slammed the door in Leonard's face and I was going up to my room. I heard a knock on the door and I bust out laughing I walked back down the stairs and opened the door to see a angry Leonard.

"What can I do for you Lenny?" I asked laughing.

"Did you really just slam the door in my face?" He asked smirking.

"Yes I did what you gonna do about it?" I asked smirking.

"This." He said gently grabbing my face and kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss and ran my hands up his chest around his neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. One of his hands went into my hair and gently pushed me closer. The other hand went to my back and pulled me into him. I smiled as I pulled away and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"So is that suppose to be my punishment for slamming the door in your face..... cause I don't think it is punishing me." I said laughing.

I heard him sigh as he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and felt tears fall on to me.

"I'm sorry....... I should have told you I shouldn't have left you." I said softly.

"I wish you would have told me so I wouldn't have had to spend those sixteen years away from you and thinking that I had lost you in that accident." He said sadly.

"I wanted to so badly but if I did I knew I wouldn't be able to leave you...... I cared to much for you."

He gently grabbed my face and kissed my lips softly. I kissed him back and sighed into the kiss.

"Those sixteen years sucked without you joking about me falling for you." I said smiling.

"I did.... and I still am falling for you." He said smiling.

"I feel for you the moment I saw that stupid smirk and your stupid smile." I said laughing.

I saw his eyes move from my face and down to my neck. I saw his smile get bigger as he saw the necklace he gave to me the day I faked my death.

"You still kept it." Leonard said smiling.

"I never took it off...... it means the world to me." I said looking at it.

He touched the necklace and then he leaned down and kissed me once more before picking me up and carrying me to my bedroom and laying beside me. We both fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around me.