Mick

I glared at Mick as he set beside Ray. For the past three weeks he has been avoiding me so I couldn't ask him any questions. Seeing as it was my last week to get the truth out of him, I made a plan to have Sara ask him for me. After waiting for nearly a twenty minutes she set beside me.

"So did you ask him?" I asked with a smile.

"Yep." She said softly.

"Did he tell you?"

"Yep."

"So why was he late that day?" I asked confused.

"I can't tell you." She said with a small smile.

"Oh come on! Can you at least tell me if it is good or bad?"

"Nope." She said as we all left to go on a mission.

"If he doesn't trust me enough to tell me, then fine I guess I don't have any reason to stay on this ship." I said as I went to talk to Rip.

After having told him to drop me off back at home I went to get my things packed and ready to go home. I sighed as I saw a picture of me and Mick beside each other on a boat. It was when we had our first date and kiss. He had thrown me into the water and after learning I couldn't swim he dived in after me and got me out. I remember him saying sorry over and over and it took me kissing him to get him to shut up. After that day we dated for nearly three years until today. I wrote a note and then left for my brother's house. When I made home I put my stuff up and then went to Oliver's. When I made it there I hugged my nephew.

"So what do you wanna do until your dad gets home?" I asked William.

"Let's shoot some bow and arrows." He said happily.

I smiled as we got the toy bows out and I let him win every time. After awhile Oliver came home and smiled at me.

"When did you get here?" Oliver asked with a smile.

"Just this morning. How is being the mayor?" I asked with a smile.

"It's good. A lot of stress though. Why did you come back? Is Sara or Ray with you?" He asked looking around.

"No I'm alone.... I needed a break." I said softly.

"I heard about your friend Leonard..... I'm sorry." He said softly.

"It's fine. I mean I miss him and all, but I think it has been harder on...Mick." I said with a sigh.

Oliver sent me a reassuring smile and then we left for supper with William. After supper I made it home and laid down on the bed. When I woke up in the morning it was to a knock on the door. I groaned as I stood up and walked into the living room. I open the door to see Mick holding the letter I wrote.

"What do you want Mick?" I asked annoyed.

"Answers. Why did you leave?" He asked with a frown.

"You read the letter. I need space... I have a lot of things on my mind." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Lier. Real reason now."

"I'm a lier! You can't even tell me why you came home late!" I snapped.

"Is that what all this is about? Me not telling you why I was late coming home?" He asked softly.

"You told Sara, Leonard, Rip, Jax, Stein, and you also told Ray, but you won't tell me! I'm your girlfriend! We have been together for almost four years!" I snapped as I felt tears stream down my face.

"Baby look at me." He said taking my face in his hands.

I looked up at him to see his face soften.

"I told them because I couldn't lie and because I needed to get it off my chest. I wanted to wait to tell you until I talked to Queen.... now that I have talked to him I can tell you." He said softly.

"Tell me what?" I asked confused.

"I was late because I had to get something and it took awhile for the place to open and when it did the man took his time getting it for me."

"Getting what?"

"This." He said with a smile as he pulled out a black box and open it.

" He said with a smile as he pulled out a black box and open it

I let out a mall gasp as I looked at the necklace. It looked just like the one I lost when we had went on our first date. He let me pick it up and I turned it around to see a engravement on the back.

"How? Did you find that?" I asked shocked.

"I had been looking for it since you lost it. I asked Rip if he knew if anyone had found the necklace and he gave me the guys address. I went and explained how the necklace belonged to you and that it was from your father. The man gave it to me for about ten bucks." He said with a smile.

"You are the risk, I'll always take- Love dad." I read off the necklace.

I open it to see a picture of me, Oliver, Thea, Mom, and Dad smiling.

"I was ten when he gave this to me. Eleven when he put the picture inside of it. He left a empty space for me to put a picture of when I had children and was married." I said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner about the necklace, but I wanted to wait so I also could give you this and ask if you would marry me." He said with a smile.

I looked at the ring in shock as he got down on one knee

"So what you say? Will you marry me?" He asked softly.

"Yes." I said as I kissed him.