Mick a bored day

So today was one of the days I was off and Mick didn't have any heists. So I was on the couch beside him eating and watching Tv.

"Hey Mick you know I love you......" I said smiling.

"What do you want?" He asked not looking away from the Tv.

"I just love you." I said as I got up.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Bathroom." I said as I walked to my room.

I ha bought some water balloons and I was wanting to get Mick back for spilling a bucket of water on me. I slowly walked into the bathroom and felled the water balloons full of cold water. I sneaked up behind him and squeezed the water balloon above his head busting it.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Mick yelled jumping up.

I bust out laughing until I saw Mick smirk and start to walk over to me. I backed up and made a break to run when he grabbed me. He grabbed a water ballon and busted it over my head laughing.

"Mick!!!!" I yelled as we bot bust out laughing.

"Love you." He said leaning down to kiss me.

I smiled as he pecked my lips and then I pulled away and ran to the water balloons I had outside. He ran after me and I threw some at him as he tried to grab me. I avoid his hands for sometime before he grabbed me and pulled me to him and we both fell. I bust out laughing as I saw that we landed on the water balloons.

"Well one way to fix a boring day." He said smiling.

"Yep it sure is." I said kissing his lips.

"Mmm.. I love you." He said in between kisses.

"I love you more." I said laughing as he picked me up.

He carried me inside and we changed into some pajamas and watched some tv while snuggling into each other.