Mick

I groaned as light shown through the blinds. I went to get up but felt a arm around me.

"Baby I gotta go to work." I said as I looked at the clock on the nightstand.

"Call in." He grumbled.

"I can't Bar needs me to help him."

"Don't care."

I sighed as I grabbed my phone and texted Barry telling him I wouldn't be coming in. I put my phone down and snuggled into Mick.

"So when do you go back?" I asked softly.

"Not sure..... thinking about staying a little longer." He said pulling me closer.

"We do have to get up at sometime." I said with a smile.

"Sure about that?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes I am." I said with a smirk as I pinched him and got out of his grip.

I laughed as I jumped off the bed and smiled at Mick.

"Come back here." Mick said going to stand up.

I smiled playfully as I ran down the stairs and heard him running after me. I felt arms wrap around me and I laughed happily.

"I love you." I said as I pecked his lips.

"I know." He said hugging me to his chest.

"How about I make breakfast?" I asked looking up at him.

"Sure." He said as he let go of me.

I walked into the kitchen and started to fix breakfast. I smiled as Mick got some plates out and two beers. We set down and ate and talked until we got interrupted.

"Ring Ring"

I groaned as I answered the phone.

"What do you want Barry?" I asked annoyed.

"When are you and Mick gonna make it here? We have Christmas plans.... remember?" Barry asked calmly.

"Oh yea I forgot for a second. We are on our way." I said hanging up.

"We gotta go to the Christmas dinner. Come on and get dressed." I said with a sigh.

"How about I meet you up there I gotta go do something first." He said with a small smile.

"Okay. Love you." I said pecking his lips, before running to change clothes.

I made it to Joe's and walked inside to see everyone talking, Barry came up with Iris and hugged me before I went and talked to Caitlin

I made it to Joe's and walked inside to see everyone talking, Barry came up with Iris and hugged me before I went and talked to Caitlin. I heard a knock on the door and smiled as Mick came into the house with some gifts.

"Did you steal those?" Cisco asked.

"No.... not this time." He said with a smirk.

I smiled as I hugged him and set on his lap on the couch. After awhile it was his time to give me my gift. It was two boxes and I smiled as I open the first to see a necklace.