Mick meeting in another way and how you left.

At the age of sixteen you shouldn't be in juvenile but I am. Right now I'm talking to my brother who talked my dad into letting him come to see me. Like always my dad thinks I'm a disgrace and my mom won't even come see me. After talking to Barry I go to the lunch room where my two least favorites are.

"Hey look it's ugly!" Thomas said smirking.

"I bet she just got back from talking to her moron brother." T-dog said smirking.

"How is your girlfriend doing oh wait you don't got one and you never will." I said smirking.

"Why you little b-" before T-dog could do anything a really tall man came and knocked him out.

"You shouldn't hit a girl or insult one." He said as his friend came up behind him.

"Thanks but I can handle them on my own.... who ever you are." I said confused.

"Mick Rory and I heard that your Y/N Allen...... nice to meet you Princess." He said smirking.

"Listen hothead don't call me Princess." I said walking away.

"What ever you say Princess..... I'll see you around." Mick said smirking.

For the rest of my days at juvenile I hung out with him and his friend who I learned went by the name Leonard Snart.

"Hey I heard you where getting out." Mick said smirking.

"Yep getting out for good behavior." I said laughing.

"Well I'll see you around Princess."

"Stop calling me princess! Oh and just so you know I'm keeping your lighter!" I said walking away.

"Wait.... hey get back here!!" He yelled running after me.

"See you later if we ever meet again I'll give it back." I said laughing as I walked out of the building to my parents car.

It wasn't long after that my mother was killed and my father was put in jail for her murder. I had to grow up pretty fast so I never went back to juvenile. I went with my brother to live with Joe West who helped me and was there for both me and my brother. I still kept the lighter so I would remember the hothead who took up for me while I was in juvenile. Now when I'm called princess I tell people that only one guy can call me that because he earned the right to say it.