Mick sixteen years later

It has been sixteen years since the death of my mother and I still keep the lighter that belonged to Mick. I work with my brother who has become the Flash. I go by the name Firestar and I control and make fire I usually use Mick's lighter to make the fire but I can make it on my own. We are trying to find out who murdered our mother and on the way we ran into Captain Cold and Heatwave.

"Good to see you two are back." Barry said smirking.

"Scarlet Speedster and Flamethrower always good to see you." Cold said smirking.

"Can we just get this over I have a job to get to." I said rolling my eyes.

"What ever you say Princess." Heatwave said smirking.

"Names Firestar and no one calls me Princess.......got it that name is only allowed by one guy and your not him." I said glaring at him.

"Sure thing.... princess." He said smirking.

"Just flame on Firestar. He is trying to make you mad." Cisco said over the com.

I grabbed my lighter and opened it sending out fire around my body. I saw the look in Heatwave's eyes as he looked at my lighter.

"Yea it's a cool lighter I know." I said smirking.

"Allen..... Y/N Allen so this is where you went." Heatwave said smirking.

"I have no idea who your talking about." I said looking at Barry.

"How about I tell you my name Princess..... it's Mick Rory." Heatwave said smiling.

"Hot head." I said powering down and taking off my mask.

"Been a while." He said smirking.

Dang it he has got hotter since the last time I saw him.

"Well I guess you will be wanting your lighter back." I said smirking.

"Would be nice."

"To bad I've grown fond of it. It suits me." I said smirking.

"That I will agree with.... you look a lot better than you did all those years ago when you where sixteen and I was seventeen." He said smirking.

"Aww is the hothead flirting with me." I said smirking as I sent him a wink.

"How about we hang out sometime and catch up.... what you say Princess?" He asked smirking.

"I say sure after you get out of jail..... they are all yours Joe." I said smirking as Joe put handcuffs on them.

"I'll get you back for this Princess." Mick said smiling at me.

"Can't wait!" I yelled as Barry picked me up and we speed away.