Leonard imagine part two

It has now been three years and you have had the baby it was a boy. Barry has woke up and he is now The Flash. Your son is named Levi Snart and he is three years old. After three years you meet

"Levi come back here!" I yelled running after my son.

"But I wanna see Uncle Bar!" He whined.

"I know but I have to drive us there." I said laughing and picking him up.

I carried him to the car and buckled him up. I drove to Star Labs and saw H.R. talking with Barry.

"Uncle Bar!!!" Levi yelled running to hug him.

"Hey mini man how are you?" Barry said speeding and picking him up.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you to an your loving mother who is so awesome." Barry said smiling at me.

"What did you do?" I asked glaring at him.

"Cold and Wave are coming here because I need help stopping a villain and I need you to stay here and help." He said smiling at me.

"Only this once." I said angry.

I took Levi to Joe's house and had him stay there while I was helping Barry.

"Oh my god is that Y/N Allen!" I heard as I walked in.

"Lisa?" I asked surprised.

She ran and hugged me.

"You look amazing how are you?"

"I'm good how are you?"

We talked until we made it to the area everyone was. I looked to see that Cold and Heatwave were already there.

"Okay good your here so I need you to be the bait for our lovely villain." Barry said in his flash suit.

"Okay and then what?" I asked.

"I run and grab you while Heatwave and Captain Cold take care of bad guy." He said smiling.

"Lets go." I said as we went to get this over with.

After everything was done we all went back to the lab.

"Mommy!!!" I heard walking in.

I saw Levi run into my arms and I laughed picking him up.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked smiling at him.

"Grandpa said that I could come here after you caught the bad guy." He said happily.

"Oh my god you have a son!!!! He is so cute!!" Lisa said smiling at him.

"Levi meet my friend Lisa Snart." I said looking down at him.

"Hi in Levi... Levi Snart." He said happily.

"No don't tell me that he is..... he isn't Lenny's is he?"

"Yea and don't you dare tell him." I said  looking away.

"I'm sleepy mama." Levi said yawning.

"Hey you wanna stay the night with me mini man?" Barry asked smiling at him.

"No I want my mommy." He said hugging up to me.

"Okay baby lets get you home." I said softly.

"Who's Lenny mommy?" He asked tired.

"Well sweets he's..... his real name is Leonard and he is..... is your daddy." I said looking down at him.

"Will I ever meet him?"

"Hopefully." I said as I carried him to the car.

I put him in his car seat and buckled him up. I turned around to see a man who knocked me out. I hit the ground and the last thing I saw was a man grab Levi and take him away.

"Levi!!!" I yelled shooting up out of the bed.

"Y/N calm down Levi is fine he is with Leonard." Barry said smiling at me.

He then told me how Leonard's father had taken Levi and how Leonard got him back.

"So that man is dead?" I asked.

"Yes." Barry said.

I got up and walked out of the room to see Levi with Leonard who was in the Captain Cold outfit.

"Mommy!!!" Levi yelled running up to me.

"Hey baby are you okay?" I asked picking him up and hugging him.

"Yea daddy saved me." He said cheerfully.

"Is it okay if mommy talks to daddy?" I asked.

He shook his head yes and ran to see Barry.

"He is a cute kid." Leonard said standing up.

"Don't I don't know what you are playing at but leave Levi out of it." I said glaring at him.

"Can you not believe I want to be with my kid!"

"No I can't because you are a thief and a murder and I don't want him looking up to a man who can't give that up!"

"What makes you think I can't!"

"I don't know mister I don't love you!"

"I said that to protect you." He said softly.

"No you said that do you wouldn't have to worry about giving up your lovely jail life for me because I was raised by a cop." I said looking away.

"No I said that so that monster wouldn't hurt you!"

"You hurt me more that night I didn't just loss you I lost nine months of my brother.... that was the night Barry went into a coma and I didn't have you to lean on I DIDN'T HAVE YOU!!!!" I yelled hitting his chest.

"I'm so sorry." He said as he pulled me into his chest.

"I lost you, my brother and I found out I was pregnant with our son.... with Levi I was so scared.... I needed you." I whispered.

"I'm not leaving you or him ever again.... I lied when I said I didn't love you.... I do.... god I do and if I have to spend the rest of my life proving that I will." He said looking down at me.

I grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you to Leonard Snart." I said hugging him.

"I love you both!!" Levi said hugging us.