I like two

"I like Mick." I said smiling.

"Yes!" Vixen yelled happily.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I knew you liked him and I have been wanting you to admit it since forever now that you have go and get your man!!!" She yelled smirking.

"But how I mean what if I'm not what he wants?" I asked confused.

She then dragged me to Micks room and she knocked on the door and left me standing there. Mick opened the door and put his hands above his head.

 Mick opened the door and put his hands above his head

"What can I do for you baby?" He asked smiling.

"Put a shirt on." I said staring at his chest.

"Why you seem to be enjoying this?" He asked laughing.

"Shut up." I said kissing him.

His hand went into my hair and he pulled me closer to him. I smiled into the kiss and felt him pick me up. We then spent most of the night in his room on his bed. I woke up and changed into one of his shirts and found some underwear. I heard a knock and answered it.

"Leonard.... what are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"Wanted to say that I hope he treats you right and if you ever feel you picked the wrong guy then I'm here." He said smiling.

"I don't think I did.... he is the one I always wanted." I said as he walked away.

I felt arms wrap around me and then felt Mick's lips on my shoulder.

"How about round three?" Mick asked smirking against my shoulder.

"I'm in." I said kissing him again as he shut the door.