Leonard Snart Talk

It has been a week since Leonard found out about our baby. I was done wth him acting like he had to watch me every second.

"Leonard I am done!" I yelled locking his bedroom door.

"Did you seriously lock us in here.... Gideon open the door." He said.

"I'm sorry Mr. Snart but Rip said I wasn't aloud to until you two talked." Gideon explained.

I smirked and seat I front of the door.

"You think your so smart don't you sweetheart ." He said glaring at me.

"No I know I am dick for brain. I am done with you acting like you have to take care of me." I said glaring at him.

"Y/N I do your pregnant with our child!"

"That doesn't mean an--- wait did you say our child?" I asked shocked.

"Yes if you think just because you were jealous that I had to kiss another woman to get her key card that I'm gonna abandon my child and his mother your wrong." He said glaring at me.

"I wasn't jealous I was disappointed that you would let another woman kiss you."

"I didn't let her kiss me. She kissed me and I didn't enjoy it not as much as I enjoy kissing you." He said smirking.

"Don't do that dick for brain." I said frowning.

"Do what?"

"That the smirking it sucks!" I said looking away from him.

"You could never win against my smirk could you sweetheart?" He asked smirking.

That is it screw it. I grabbed his shirt and smashed my lips on his. He smirked into the kiss and pulled me into him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me gently against the wall.

"I hate you." I said pulling away.

"I love you too." He said letting me down and smirking.

"Do you really want this want the baby.... our baby?" I asked.

"No..... I want you both. You and our baby." He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"Dick for brain."

"I got a question will you help me make a cake for Sara that says Sweetheart will you marry me?" He said smirking.

"Yea as long as we use white icing with blue food coloring in it." I said kissing him.

Read how you got together if you don't understand