Mick

I groaned as I listened to Ray and Stein talked about the mistake they made.

"How can you be so stupid!" I snapped angrily.

"We are both so sorry..... we didn't mean for this to happen." Ray said bitting his lip.

"Why would you make a device that would make someone tell what they are thinking?" I asked angrily.

"For the enemy." He said bitting his lip.

I sent him a glare and he looked away as I stood up.

"I didn't mean for it to hit you. I promise it will wear off in about three days." Stein said softly.

"Three days! I will kill you!" I yelled trying to attack Ray.

"I am so sorry." Ray said hiding behind Stein.

I walked out of the room and stomped through the hallway of the Waverider and to my room. I slammed my door and plopped down on the bed.

"Hey (y/n) I need your help." Mick said walking into the room.

"What do you need Mick?" I asked with a sigh.

"A sandwich." He said with a smirk.

"Fix it yourself!" I snapped angrily.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked confused.

"I'm fine I just am tired of your crap! I am not your servant and I am not your Baby!" I yelled glaring at him.

He walked out of my room and I plopped down on my bed and closed my eyes as tears streamed down my face. After awhile I left my room and set down in the chair beside Jefferson. I leaned back in my seat and listened to Sara talk about our vacation.

"Maybe Aruba." Mick said with a smile.

"How about prison?" I asked happily.

Mick looked at me confused and I stood up and walked out of the room. After awhile I heard a knock and I let out a sigh. I set up and told them to come into the room. Mick walked inside and I leaned back against the wall.

"Okay what's going on?" Mick asked sitting in front of me.

"Haircut shot me with a Truth telling device! Now I am saying everything I am thinking!" I yelled angrily.

"Come here." He said opening his arms.

I felt tears stream down my face as I crawled into his lap and snuggled into him.

"I hate this." I said as he kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry bout it baby. It's gonna be okay." He said softly.

After awhile I woke up in his lap on our bed. I looked up to see he was asleep and couldn't help but to think how cute he looked.

"Cute?" He asked with a smirk.

"Dang it. I am going to kill Ray." I groaned out as I hid my face in his chest.

"What else do you think about me (y/n)?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I'm thinking. If you don't stop I'm gonna whip that grin off your face." I said with a frown.

"Stop what? Being cute? Sorry baby can't do that."

I pulled away from his chest and sent him a glare.

"Sometimes I really hate you. I hate your smile, your laugh, that stupid grin, but the only reason why is because all those things make me fall for you." I said with a sigh.

He looked at me shocked and I quickly stood up.

"I... I am... I am so sorry." I stuttered as I quickly ran out of the room.

I kept running until I made it to a closet and hid inside of it. I heard footsteps and held my breath as they stopped in front of the closet.

"I know your in there (y/n)." Mick said with a sigh.

I bit my lip and leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes.

"(Y/n) please come out..... please." He begged.

I let out a sigh and open the door and walked out to see Mick looking at me with a frown.

"Okay I know you you don't love me, I know we are only friends with benefits." I said looking away.

"Who said I didn't love you?" He asked with a smirk.

I looked at him confused as he leaned down and pulled me against him bringing his lips to mine. I gasped before pulling him closer to me. I sighed as he picked me up and carried me to his room.

"Don't ever think I don't love you." He whispered as he kissed me once more before opening his bedroom door.