Leonard

"Not happening." I said with a frown.

"Seriously (y/n) it's obvious that you and Leonard like each other. Why don't you just kiss already?" Sara asked as she sent Mick a smile.

"The only way I'm kissing Leonard Snart is if he steals a kiss." I said.

"I bet he will steal that kiss." Mick said with a smirk.

"Sure he will." I said rolling my eyes and turning around.

I turned around to come face to face with Leonard. I open my mouth to say something only for him to grab my face and kiss me. I gasped as he pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"Looks like I stole it." He said winking at me as he walked away.

"Told you." Mick said laughing beside Sara.

"Oh I'm gonna kill him." I gritted through my teeth.

I smiled as I made a plan, I grabbed Mick and dragged him to my room.

"You and the guys are helping me get Leonard back." I said with a smile.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked confused.

"I want you and the guys to flirt with me nonstop in front of Leonard."

After we made the plan I got everything ready and I walked into the kitchen. I saw Leonard sitting beside Sara and I smiled as I set beside Ray.

"Gotta say you look hot (y/n)." Ray said with a smile.

"Thanks Ray. You look cute in that shirt." I said with a smile.

The next step of the plan was having Mick kiss my cheek. After he came in and kissed my cheek I laughed and twirled my hair before walking out of the kitchen and into my bedroom. I smiled as I shut my door and plopped down on my bed. I heard a knock on the door and I smiled before standing up and opening the door.

"How can I help you Snart?" I asked with a smile.

"Where you really trying to make me jealous?" He asked with a smirk.

"I have no idea what your talking about?" I asked as I faked confused.

"Sure you don't." He said grabbing my face and kissing me.

"So it worked?" I whispered as I pulled back a little.

"Would have if Mick didn't tell me." He said with a chuckle.

"Remind me to get him back for that." I said with a smile.

"Sure I will." He said pulling me into another kiss.