Mick first kiss

Mick and I have been going out for over a month now and he still hasn't kissed me. It was starting to get on my nerves and I am planning to do something about it. I wanted Mick to take the final step in making me his girlfriend which to me was for him to kiss me. I asked Cisco if he could help me by flirting with me.

"Hey I gotta question...... did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Cisco asked as Mick and Snart was there.

"No because I never fell from heaven." I said smiling.

"Back off before I break you." Mick said angry.

"Hey yo hand her aren't fully dating so I can flirt if I want." Cisco said looking at me.

Just then Mick grabbed me and dragged me out of the room.

"What was that?" He asked angry.

"What was what?" I asked confused.

"You letting him put his hands on you!"

"Don't get mad at me!" I yelled angry.

"Well you where letting him touch my property if you like him then why not be with him!" He yelled walking closer to me.

While he walked closer I backed up.

"Friends that's all me and Cisco are..... your jealous." I said smirking as my back hit the wall.

"No I'm not I just don't like people touching my girl." He said looking away.

"Well maybe if you would show them that I'm your girl they wouldn't think they had the right to flirt with me!" I yelled angry.

Mick was shocked and he looked back at me. I saw him gulp as he looked at my lips.

"Princess... tell me to stop and I will.... if you don't I won't." Mick said staring at my lips.

"Just kiss me you big moron." I said as he slammed his lips on mine.

I ran my hands up his chest and around his neck. He had his hands on my waist gently squeezing. He had me wrap my legs around his waist as he backed me into the wall. We made out for what felt like a hour.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that." Mick said out of breath.

"I have a idea." I said laughing.

"Finally now I don have to here her complain about him not kissing her!" Cisco yelled over the com.

"Wait did you have him flirt with you to make me mad?" Mick asked smirking as he let me down.

"Maybe...... you know your the best boyfriend ever don't you......" I said backing away.

"Princess your in a lot of trouble." He said as I turned and ran.

"Bye Mick!!!!" I yelled running from him.

I made it home only to see Mick there smirking as he set on my couch.

"Hey Princess come here please." He said smirking.

I walked over to the couch and sighed. He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me to where I was now sitting f in his lap.

"So now what hot head?" I asked.

"Easy I'm gonna kiss you until your lips are bruised." He said kissing me.

So best punishment ever...... until I learned that since my lips are bruised I can't kiss him until they heal that jerk.