Mick and Leonard Imagine

So since I met Mick and Leonard they have flirted with me nonstop and it was awkward since I only really liked one of them.

"Hello beautiful." Leonard said smiling as I walked into the room.

"What's up Leonard?" I asked sitting down.

"Well I was thinking about how much today sucked but then you came and lightened up my day." He said smiling.

"I got to go." I said walking to the kitchen.

While walking into the kitchen I ran into Mick.

"Hey are you hungry? I made some sandwiches." He said smiling at me.

"Sure." I said smiling at him.

He handed me one and we ate and talked for a while.

"So has Snart been shamelessly flirting with you again?" He asked smirking.

"Yes and you can't say anything you do it to." I said laughing.

"Yea but I can't help it when I see something I want I take it." He said smirking as he pulled me into him.

"Mick get your filthy hands off of my girl!" I heard from be hind me.

"Snart last time I checked she wasn't yours." Mick said smirking.

"She isn't yours either!" Leonard yelled angry.

They continued to fight for about a hour before I got pissed.

"That is it I am done with you both!!!! I am not your property neither of yours!! I can't believe I actually liked one of you" I yelled angry.

I got up and left to my room and went to bed. The next morning neither of them spoke to me and I didn't speak to them. I only set near Sara and Vixen.

"Okay you have to tell me who do yo I have feelings for (Y/N) because they are about to kill each other." Vixen said as they both left the room and went somewhere else.

"I like......"