Mick

"Please!" I whined.

"No." Mick said as he opened up a beer.

"Please..... for me." I said with a pout.

"Not even for you."

"What do I have to do to get you to wear it?" I asked softly.

"There isn't anything you can do." He said as he walked past me.

"Are you one hundred percent sure?" I asked as I grabbed his arm.

"I'm two hundred percent sure."

"What if I took you to Aruba?" I asked as I moved my hand up his chest.

"I know what you are doing and it isn't going to work. Try again." He said as he walked out of the room.

"Mick Rory I will get you in this damn Lion Onese if it is the last thing I do!" I snapped as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"So where to?" Nate asked with a smile.

"Vietnam War." Sara said calmly.

"I'm not going." Mick said calmly.

"Maybe we can see some hot soldiers." I said with a smirk.

"I'm going." Mick said as he followed behind me.

After changing clothes I left with Nate and Mick. Soon we met up with some soldiers and I smiled softly as I met Mick's dad.

"So Mister Rory..... have any kids?" I asked with a smile.

"No but I plan to have some after this war. I have a girl back home who I plan to marry and call me Dick." He said with a smile.

"Well call me (y/n)." I said with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you. So what's going on between you and the big guy who hasn't taken his eyes off of you?" He asked softly.

"Oh Mick? We are good friends. His dad and mine where best friends." I explained.

"I'm pretty sure he thinks of you as more than a friend." He said softly.

"Mick? Please there is no way he would ever think of me that way." I said with a smile.

Soon I left to join the rest of the team and soon I ran into Mick and his dad again. This time I was tied up and we had to convince them we where trying to help.

"I've always wanted to do this." Mick said calmly.

He knocked him out and after awhile I was untied and I listened to their conversation.

"You saved innocent lives. You saved me. Pulled me back from crossing that line." Dick said softly.

"Well, I've been pulled back from that line a couple of times myself." Mick said as he sent me a small smile.

We arrived back on the ship and I smiled as I walked into my room and set on my bed. I pulled a book out and only put it down when I saw Mick walk into my room.

"Oh my god...... you look so cute." I said laughing as I put the book down.

I rushed to grab my camera and he stopped me.

"Oh no you don't. The only way you are getting a picture is if I'm dead." He said as he held me in place.

"So what made you change your mind?" I asked softly.

"Something my dad told me." He said softly.

"He told me something to. Said you care about em more than a friend."

"I do...... always have." He said with a small smile.

I leaned up and smiled as I gently pressed my lips against his in a quick kiss.

"I care about you more than a friend to." I whispered.

"So.... about Aruba?" He said questionably.

I laughed as I shook my head and left to talk to Sara.