Leonard

"Please!" I begged as I followed behind Leonard.

"Not happening doll." He said with a frown.

"Please It won't be that hard." I said with a pout.

"I'm not going to teach you how to pickpocket. Your father would kill me." He said calmly.

"Not if he doesn't find out." I said as Leonard stopped in front of his door.

"Do you have a off button?" He asked turning to face me.

"No, but you know..... I could always tell my dad about what happen a week ago." I said with a smirk.

"You wouldn't dare." He said shocked.

"Try me." I said with a smirk.

"Fine first thing always be prepared for people trying to pickpocket you." He said holding my wallet up.

I checked my pocket and looked at him shocked.

"Second don't let them know they are your target." He said with a smirk as he walked towards me.

"And third thing.... be quick and if they realize you are pickpocketing them change the subject." He said as he pinned me against the wall.

"That all?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes that is all." He said holding my watch up.

He moved back and then showed me a easy was to pickpocket someone before leaving to his room. I smiled as I left to try it on people.

After a week of messing with people I decided to mess with Leonard. I was able to sneak two things out of his pocket before he caught me. He caught my hand and looked down at me as I had my hand in his pocket.

"Really?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What can I say I like playing dangerous." I said with a wink.

He let my hand go and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Nothing." I said leaning up and kissing him.

He froze as I moved my hand and snuck it into his pocket and took his wallet out. I smiled as I pulled away and walked away from him waving his wallet in the air. I made it to my room and laughed as I set down on my bed and looked through his wallet.

"You sneaky little fox." Leonard said walking into my room.

"What ever do you mean Mr. Snart?" I asked with a smile.

"You pickpocketed me." He said with a smirk.

"Maybe..." I said with a laugh.

He let a smirk appear on his lips as he turned and walked out of the room.

"Hey Stein! Guess what your daughter did!" Leonard yelled cheerfully.

I jumped up and ran after him.

"Snart don't you dare!" I yelled chasing him.

Let's just say my dad wasn't so happy when he learn what happen last week and that I had been pickpocketing everyone.

A week earlier

I woke up with a headache and rushed to the bathroom and emptied my stomach. After I was done I walked into the room to see someone in my bed.

"Leonard?" I asked shocked.

He raised up and looked at me confused before hiding his eyes.

"Why are you in my room naked?" He asked looking away.

I looked down and quickly grabbed a shirt and slipped it on.

"Your room? This is mine." I said as I sent him a glare.

"What happen last night?" He asked confused.

I felt a blush appear on my face as I looked down and saw a ring on my finger and a piece of paper that said marriage license.

"Um.... Leonard I think we got married." I said holding it up.

"Stein is gonna kill me." He said hiding his face in the pillow.

"Oh yea..... so I guess we should go get a divorce." I said looking away.

"Or we could stay married. I mean we are gonna get married anyway. Oh don't look at me like that, you know it's true." He said as I sent him a glare.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said looking around the room.

"Please we have been dancing around each other since we got on this ship. Don't try and say we haven't." He said standing up.

"Put some pants on." I said looking away.

I heard the sound of him getting dressed and then felt a pair of hands around my waist.

"Come on you know you have feelings for me so why try to hide it?" He asked kissing my neck.

"Because my father will kill us if he finds out." I said bitting my lip.

He froze and a smile appeared on my face.

"Your scared of my father." I said with a smirk.

"No.... I'm scared of FIRESTORM." He said turning away from me.

I smiled as I turned him to face me and pecked his cheek.

"Good luck." I said walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Care if I join?" He asked with a smirk.

"The only way your aloud in this shower is if there is a ring- Damn it!" I yell as he walked in with a smirk on his face.

Back to present

"You are married! To him!" My dad yelled.

"Congrats!" Ray said with a smile.

"No comgrats! She is (age) she shouldn't be married!" He snapped glaring at Leonard.

"You did this! You corrupted my daughter!" Stein snapped.

"Well to be fair she corrupted me first." Leonard said with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said hitting his shoulder.

"Dad we are married and there is nothing you can do to change it...... I know you wanted me to be a scientist and to marry a doctor, but.... have you seen him? Like how can you expect me not to fall?" I asked motioning to Leonard.

"I expect you to be smart!"

"She is smart. Smarter than any of the idiots on this ship. Look you don't like that we are together and that's fine. But your gonna have to deal with it because I'm not letting her go." Leonard said calmly.

"Dad I love him and I have since we first met..... I'm don't care if you don't agree with it cause it isn't your decision it's mine." I said softly.

"Same for me." Leonard said kissing my forehead.

"I guess I will just have to deal with it..... welcome to the family." My dad said holding his hand out.

I smiled as Leonard shook it and then I heard Gideon.

"Mrs. Snart should you like the results of your test?" She asked.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

"Everything checked out... also congratulations you are pregnant." She said cheerfully.

I looked at Leonard shocked and then turned to see my dad fall backwards and pass out.