Chapter Two

Lafayette lived in a nice orphanage

Lafayette lived in a nice orphanage. Comfortable beds, workers are friendly, and most of the kids that have come and gone are nice. The orphanage always had something for the girls and boys to keep themselves busy like kickball or soccer in the courtyard, the kids can go to the garden, tutoring to keep their knowledge, and chores to keep them working.

Lafayette is a beautiful girl, shy but outgoing, smart but never raised her hand, talented but sometimes shows it. People around the orphanage usually call her one of those names or the other or just a nickname. Her most used nicknames Hipster or Indie Girl because it defines her by far.

Freckles is another one because of the freckles splattered along her face. For Frenchy, because She was named after Marquis de Lafayette, a revolutionary war hero from France, plus the slight French accent. Her mother was completely obsessed with revolutionary things and wars, so that's the big reason why

Lafayette has always kept herself on her top bunk, writing away in her notebook that's filled with fan fiction, little stories, and poems. Or in front of the television in her room of 4, watching her all time favorite tv show and long-running hit series, Supernatural.

All she dreams about is going to a convention and meeting the cast or at least meeting the one and only, Misha Collins. Misha Collins is the amazing and of course, handsome actor who plays Castiel, an Angel of The Lord. Castiel is her favorite character, well besides Balthazar who she finds absolutely hilarious. In her opinion, the cast is absolutely amazing, talented, and quite goofy. She has always admired them.

Sorry, this was short but it is a start and I really hope you like it!