Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Amazing! This is so cool!" Lafayette squeaked as Briana put a mirror in front of her. Briana laughed at her reaction and smiled. "You look boss girl! Now let's go take the stage, it's about to start!" Briana said, taking Lafayette's hand and leading her close to the stage. "Karaoke is so much fun!" Briana told her.

"Hey, guys!" The two heard Rob say coming off the stage to greet them. "Lafayette, I'm so excited your here! You wanna sing?" Rob asked. Lafayette hesitantly nodded, nervous to come onto sthe tage. Rob automatically noticed her nervousness.

"I'll be right back dudes." Briana said heading towards the bathrooms. "Alright!" Rob nodded then returning his attention to Lafayette. "There is no need to be nervous. The fans like you, everyone likes you!" Rob assured Lafayette.

"O-Ok." Lafayette stuttered, nodding her head(there's a lot of nodding!). "Ok." Rob smiled his famous smile. "What song you want to sing?" Rob asked. "Um...Wings by Birdy." Lafayette told him. "Alright, cool! I think I've heard of that!" Rob cheered,  Making Lafayette giggle a little bit.

"And now coming out, singing Wings by Birdy! One of three of the real little Misha minions! Lafayette Collins!" Richard cheered into the microphone. Rob patted Lafayette on the back, telling her it's ok and go ahead. Lafayette walked on stage, Rob behind her.

Fans screamed as she came on and she blushed. The people onstage smiled as they a saw her cheeks turn a dark red. Once the screams and cheers died down, Richard said, "Your blushing way to hard, I can't even see your freckles!" and everyone laughed.

As Lafayette giggled, Richard gave her a Microphone and showed her where the screen was to read off the lyrics. Soon the song started to play.

Sunlight comes creeping in
Illuminates our skin
We watch the day go by
Stories of all we did
It made me think of you

Lafayette sung, everybody started to clap along with the music and she smiled.

Under a trillion stars
We danced on top of cars
Took pictures of the stage
So far from where we are
They made me think of you

Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly
(Oh damn these walls
At the moment we're ten feet tall
And how you told me after it all
We'd remember tonight*)
For the rest of our lives

The crowd started to sing along with her and Lafayette's nervousness fully went away.

I'm in a foreign state
My thoughts they slip away
My words are leaving me
They caught an aeroplane
Because I thought of you
Just from the thought of you

Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly
Oh damn these walls
In the moment we're ten feet tall
And how you told me after it all
We'd remember tonight
For the rest of our lives

If these wings could fly

Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly
Oh damn these walls
In the moment we're ten feet tall
And how you told me after it all
We'd remember tonight
For the rest of our lives

(I HAVE A GABRIEL FIC OUT AND I STILL HAVE CHAPTERS COMING OUT! ITS CALLED "Sweet, Sugar, Candyman" and PLEASE READ IT!
Cover:

(I HAVE A GABRIEL FIC OUT AND I STILL HAVE CHAPTERS COMING OUT! ITS CALLED "Sweet, Sugar, Candyman" and PLEASE READ IT! Cover:

Please read!)