Chapter Sixty-Four

Lafayette giggled as she placed her presents on her bed. She grabbed the writing supplies out of the chest and put them on her desk. Looking at the tickets for the move Wonder, she decided to bring her girlfriend on a date.

Giggling, she plopped down on her bed and just dreamed about Callie. Lafayette just laid there, thinking of how to ask her if she wanted to go sometime.

"Kitten?" Misha asked for her, outside her door. "Yeah Dad?" She said and hears her father come in her room. "I recommend you start to pack, the con is in 2 days, cause the last time, you were freaking out before we left." Misha said. "You care so much!" Lafayette giggled.

The day went on and Misha helping Lafayette pack for the con. That night, for dinner, the family had burgers and fries. Then for dessert, they of course had cake with an addition of ice cream and strawberries.

"This is the best birthday I have ever had!" Lafayette giggled. Misha and Vicki look at each other and smile. "Well someone is in a super mood! I've never seen you so happy, it's too supernatural for you." Misha smirked, causing Lafayette to giggle some more. "Now I'm guessing you would have to rap!" Vicki joked.

Misha, of course, posted a video of Lafayette rapping/singing Yorktown from Hamilton on Twitter and Instagram. The video got tons of likes and happy birthday comments. 'Lafayette most be the happiest girl in the world', they would comment, but they have no idea what she has been through.

Half of the scars on her ankles are from self-harm for the same reason for the scars on her wrists. The other half of those scars are so faded, barely anyone could see them. Those scars are from the fire of the apartment building she once knew.

Lafayette was close to the flames in her apartment when that day happened. She got burned from a flame and she couldn't walk well, for a year she was regaining strength in her ankles.

She built a family of friends throughout her life, but then an idol of hers came and saved her from some terrible thing she would do to herself, he saved her by adopting her. Her idol didn't know that at the time of her adoption. Misha Collins, Castiel, a monarch, candlestick maker, a hero.

Lafayette has an actual family, a real family. A father, a mother, siblings. Then, a fandom who is a big family is just there for everyone. Supernatural, the hit Tv series, changed her life forever, so did Misha Collins.

~•~

It was midnight and Lafayette has been up since she had woken up in the morning. She has been reading The Hobbit and writing and reading on Quotev. Of course, she is tired, but she wants to keep writing.

Light music played and then a hand hit the door, but not that loud. "Come in," Lafayette said, loud enough for one to hear. The door opened and revealed a tired Misha.

"Kitten, you need sleep." He said, his voice scratchy. "Awe, your so adorable when you are tired." Lafayette giggled. "Go to sleep baby girl," Misha told her, a small chuckle escaped his lips.

Lafayette rushes to him and tightly hugged him. "You are amazing, thank you for one of the best days of my life!" She whispered, shoving her face into Misha's chest like she always does. "No need to thank me." He told her.

(Welcome to another short chapter of the book. Lots of feedback is welcome. Is there anything you want to read about in this specific book, any questions for me, should I make a sequel to the book? Please go check out my new book, 'My Most Beautiful Artifact' if you haven't yet. It is a Balthazar X OC of mine. Love you guys so much, I really hope you know that!)