Chapter Nine

The plane landed in L.A. the next day and Lafayette was asleep on Misha's shoulder. But soon, she woke up by a couple giggles behind her. It was West and Maison messing around with Vikki.

"Well good morning!" Misha said in a weird voice which made Lafayette laugh. "Hey." Lafayette giggled as she sat up in her seat, un-bundling herself from her ball. "Awe! You were so cute!" Misha complained, giving Lafayette his famous puppy eyes. "Stop! Now your being cute!" Lafayette smiled at Misha, giggling her head off.

"BUT LOOK!" Misha said, pulling out his phone to the pictures app, showing Lafayette multiple pictures of her sleeping on him. "Oh!" Lafayette laughed. "Selfie time!" Misha half yelled. Lafayette made a silly face by smiling with your tongue out and flared your nose.

Misha curled his tongue into a W and snapped the button for a picture. "Oh no! I did not know it's on video!" Misha laughed. "Oh geez!" Lafayette started giggling again. "Still gonna video!" Misha smiled, looking over to Lafayette who couldn't stop giggling her head off. Misha smile grew bigger as he saw her.

"Well hey twitter! I adopted a kitten who I just found out can giggle." Misha laughed out loud. Lafayette struggled out a cat noise. That made Misha laugh more. "She is so freaking adorable!" Misha continued to say.

Lafayette groaned and rested her head on Misha's shoulder. "Hello, Twitter!" Lafayette said in a weird voice then turning her head the away. "Don't go away! I just adopted you, kitten!" Misha couldn't stop laughing while Lafayette kept avoiding the video.

Misha posted the video right as we got off the plane and it already got thousands of likes and comments. "Hey, kitten, your popular already!" Misha said to Lafayette. "Really? I am?" Lafayette said, wide-eyed. "Yep, you are!" Misha laughed.

Lafayette had a big smile on her face. "And my friends, also known on the Supernatural cast, commented on the post." Misha told her. Lafayette's face went to shock and stuttered "Wh-what are they say-saying?". Misha scrolled to a comment and smiled at it.

"Mark Sheppard said 'What a beautiful daughter. Another crazy Collins kid!😒😝' Then Felicia said 'SHE WILL FIT IN SO WELL!!! SHE HAS THE CUTEST GIGGLE!'.

Jensen said 'Oh No! Looks like we have another Misha!🤣😩❤️' and Rob said, 'YAY! How playful you are Lafayette! You kinda act like Misha! You'll fit right into the #Spnfamily!'." Misha said.

"Really? They said that?!" Lafayette squealed. Vikki laughed at her excitement. "Yep, seems like they love you!" Misha said. Lafayette moved around in her seat happily. Misha laughed and shook his head looking at why his phone buzzed.

"Jared just commented, 'Oh my gosh...typical Collins! Lafayette, be careful🤣.'" Misha said. "Till him that I say no promises!" Lafayette laughed. Misha sighed. "WAIT! Let's video it!" Lafayette smiled. "Ok!" Misha went to video, "Here I will let you take the video.".

Lafayette hesitantly grabbed Misha's phone and punched the video button. "No pro-promises Padalecki! But, I'll stay inside the salt ring!" Lafayette laughed, then stopped the video. Lafayette watched over the video and noticed West was dancing in the video and both him and Maison were giggling as she yelled.

Lafayette smiled really big, her dimples were so big. Misha fell in love with her smile. "Perfect!" Lafayette said giving Misha his phone back. Soon, Misha posted the video with a smile on his face. Then Jared replied to the video, but with a picture from a scene on Supernatural when he facepalmed.

 Then Jared replied to the video, but with a picture from a scene on Supernatural when he facepalmed

A/N: This was so cute! But it is a bit sloppy though.