Chapter Thirty-Eight

Lafayette woke up in the middle of the night to a semi-loud noise. She quickly ran to the living room to see Maison and West in it. Misha and Vicki soon came into the room behind here. "What the heck!" Lafayette muttered under her breathe. Misha and Vicki soon passed her and picked the kids up. But Misha soon stopped and looked down.

"Oh my god." Misha quietly muttered and covered his mouth. "What?" Vicki said walked over to Misha but then stopping behind him wide-eyed. "What is it, what happened?" Lafayette asked. "Go back to your room kitten," Misha said. "But what ha-" Misha soon cut Lafayette with a firm and a little louder voice. "Go back to your room.". It scared Lafayette and did as told.

"No, no, no!" Misha said, running a hand through his hair. The board fell off the table and West and Maison ripped some paper off of it. "This can't happen!" Misha almost yelled. "Dammit!" He muttered as she gently picked up the board and placed it on the table. Misha didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to tell Lafayette. But she knew he had to tell her at some point.

Misha went to Lafayette's room and knocked on her door. "Come in." He heard Lafayette say. Misha walked in, seeing Lafayette sit up on her bed, looking gloomy. "What'd they break?" Lafayette asked. "They...they broke the the...the board." Misha slowly spoke. Lafayette burst out crying and covered her face with her pillow. "Kitten." Misha softly said her nickname.

"Shh, don't cry, please don't cry." Misha sat next to Lafayette and held her in his arms. "It's ruined isn't it!" Lafayette cried. "No, it's not. They didn't touch the letters, thankfully. And! The board itself wasn't even chewed on." Misha reassured her. "But d-dad! You l-loved i-it." Lafayette stuttered out. "I do and I am thankful for it and I am thankful that you made it for me," Misha said. Misha toke the pillow away from Lafayette and cupped her cheeks.

"What's important is that you made that, all by yourself and you managed too successfully stilled some of my boards and hide them somewhere," Misha smirked. "You little monster, I love you."  Misha kissed her forehead. "I love you too, you big man-child," Lafayette said as she wrapped her arms around Misha's neck, hugging him back.

(Ok, hey guys! Hopefully y'all liked the 8 or 9 chapters that I posted! If you like Star Trek, I just posted a book called 'A Broken Bone', I Bones McCoy love story. But it's kinda crappy. I'm also thinking about doing a blog on here and it'll be about the stupid stuff about me and what goes on in my stupid life. So please give me lots of feedback and it will help so much! Love you guys!)