Chapter Seventy-One

It was about time Misha to come on stage and Misha wants Lafayette  to come up with him. Lafayette really wants to go out but she is freakishly nervous. As she watched her father walk out on stage with some music played by Louden Swain.

Lafayette stays by the stairs with a microphone she was given by Richard. Still nervous, she anxiously waits for her father or Rob and/or Richard to call her out on stage. She thinks about the last convention, all the good things that happened. Made family, friends, met all kinds of people.

An orphan, who's father was never there, who's mother and brothers were burned, her sister gotten adopted without her. An orphan who spent almost all of her life, in orphanages. She never saw anything ahead of her, she never thought she was special and still doesn't. This orphan wanted a family, a real family.

An orphan had a tv show that had changed her life forever. Supernatural. Not just any show could have showed her what family meant, what love meant, what friendship meant. Supernatural. Two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester. They hunt monsters, love each other, died for one another, went to hell and back, died more than you could ever dream of. They lost everything, everyone, but they still have each other.

The orphan thought she would never get adopted. So, she kept watching this show, she got way to obsessed. Supernatural isn't just a show to her, it taught her so much.

Supernatural taught her to stay strong, always keep fighting. Life is worth living, no matter how hard it gets, just keep going. Asking for help is absolutely okay. What other people think about you isn't as important as what you think about yourself. It's okay to not know what's going on, what you're doing, or be clueless. Family doesn't end with blood.

That orphan, Lafayette, is moved by her family. One day, something really changed her life. Her hero, Misha Collins, came to her orphanage. He wanted to adopt a child and he chose her.

Lafayette's eyes widened as she looked over Ralph's shoulder. "Oh my Chuck!" Lafayette gasped. "I know right! An- oh he is coming, shhh!" Irish freaked getting into position, both mentally freaking out and fan girling over Misha Collins. Lafayette spots to sets of feet behind Misha. Must be Maison and West behind him..... Lafayette thought. Then his wife, Victoria, who seemed really nice and kinda pretty too.  Misha and his family walked over to the two girls but soon looked back at staff member, but soon back to the girls. Both, Irish and Lafayette's hearts were thumping as fast as Lucifer can snap. "I think...Lafayette." Misha said with a huge smile on her face.

Misha Collins. Actor, Father, candlestick maker, Monarch, Charity Worker, Director, Husband, Poet, Angel of the Lord, a friend, a frickin' hero. He has been through hell. He is still one of the best people you'll ever meet, he is so kind and so amazing.

Misha frickin' Collins is not just a pretty face.

He toke a home a girl, who has been through hell too. He didn't care what she had, he didn't care that when he toke that girl to his house after adoption that she been through a shitty past, all he cared about is giving this girl he adopted eight months has a home, that she has a family to depend on.

Misha loved the moment when he walked in, looking at his kids all cuddled up into each other. What a family he has created, a loving family, kids that he totally fell in love and put up with. Even though they can get annoying and struggling at times, Misha will want to be with his kids and love them and hold them, even though he might loose them in a store. Wanting nothing more, Misha sighed and smiled at the three kids.

Lafayette Collins, the child of an actor.

Lafayette Collins, a 13 year old.

Lafayette Collins, who used to be an orphan.

Lafayette Collins, who now has a father, mother, and siblings.

Lafayette Collins, who now had a family.

"Can't forget about the surprise!" Lafayette hears Rob laugh. "You can never forget about the amazing Lafayette Collins!" Richard yells into the microphone. Louden Swain started to play one of their songs.

Lafayette toke a deep breathe and went out on stage. The crowd screams and she giggles as she rushes over to her father. "Dad! This is more insane than last time!" Lafayette states. Misha laughs and brings his daughter into a hug.

Fans stop screaming, but they are holding up signs. Lafayette looks out into the crowd and starts to read the signs.

Kitten Collins for cat president!

Vote for Kitten Collins 2020!

"Oh my chuck!" She laughs shoving her face in Misha's arm. "My child is the ruler of all cats!" Misha shouts. Lafayette giggles and the crowd cheers. "When has she not been the leader of cats!" A fan yells, making everyone yell.

The panel went on and Misha and Lafayette talked and laughed. A fan shyly went up to the microphone. "Hi I'm...I'm Brandi." She says and looks up at Lafayette and Misha. "Hello Brandi!" Lafayette basically yells. Brandi blushes and looks back down. "I have a question...a question for Lafayette." She says. "What is your favorite breed of cat?".

Lafayette smiles and waddles in her place side to side. "My favorite is Exotic Shorthair. They are so cute!" She answers.

"But I like all cats and all animals!" Lafayette admits, a big smile on her face

"But I like all cats and all animals!" Lafayette admits, a big smile on her face. That smile seems erasable and nothing could wipe it off her face.

(Bonjour my beans. Sorry for the later than usual update. I've been going through some stuff and it's been kinda hard. I have the flu and my dog passed away on Thursday. It'll mean so much if you guys give lots of feedback and ideas I could use for the book and a possible sequel! Writing is hard for me right now do it'll really help! I love you guys and so sorry for terrible chapters!)