Chapter Seven

"But Misha Collins though!" Irish said, shaking Lafayette, "He wants you has his child!". Lafayette smiled and grabbed her stuff, making sure she had everything, she went through everything for the 100th time. Lafayette checked her bunk, cabinets, and movie shelves. "But my problems though. He will send me right back." Lafayette said, grabbing a journal that is hers. "Lafayette, Misha Collins is not the type of man to do that!" Irish poured.

"But she does have medication. Sleep medication she should take every Sunday which helps her sleep better trough the week and another set of sleep medication that she needs to take every night that prevents nightmares, waking up from migraines, etc from her PTSD." The front desk lady said.

When she said 'PTSD' it got Misha a little down and wants to help her and will love her more. "I just need you to sign these papers so you can contain these medications. Please, keep this away from children and you should be the only ones who should handle this.

Don't even let Lafayette handle these, we already had a problem with happen once and we don't want it to happen again." The lady continued. Misha was deviated, but quickly signed the papers as required.

Irish left, leaving with her new family which almost made Lafayette cry. As soon as she went back into the building, she could see her new family gathering in the main area. Lafayette took a deep breathe, shaking by the anxiety. She covered up her scars on her wrists with the sleeves of her jacket.

When she started walking towards a chair to wait when her soon to be a brother, West ran up to her. "Hey!" He giggled very loudly which caught the attention of Victoria. "Hi." Lafayette smiled looking down at West. Victoria consulted her husband and then walked over to Lafayette, picking up West.

"I can't wait to bring you to put home!" Victoria. Lafayette still had that smile on that face. But before she can say, West pipes up, "I'm not gonna be the oldest!" And then giggled. "Just saying, these guys are crazy. Misha is the one to look out for." Victoria smirked. They both laughed as West pouted when he heard his Mom.

Misha signed the last the last bit of papers, turned and smiled at Lafayette, but she didn't notice because she was playing with Maison and West. "What's do you do when your bored West?" Lafayette asked. "POPCORN!" He squeaked. "What?", "COOK!". Lafayette laughed, "Oh really?". Misha walked over and sat down next to Lafayette saying, "Well I guess  my new minion is getting along with the others.".

That made Lafayette laugh, which made Misha's smile bigger. It was the best laugh he'd ever heard in his whole life. "Yep!" Lafayette said, then scratching her wrist which kinda made her sleeves rolled up a tad but enough for West to notice.

"What was that!" West said. Lafayette hesitantly looked down at her wrist that showed thankfully one and small cut on her wrist. "I cut myself by accident the other day." She lied. "Well, you little dudes ready to go?" Misha asked. Maison and West squealed and laughed. "Yeah!" Lafayette said.

As the family walked out, Misha asked Lafayette, "Heard you got some nicknames.". Lafayette laughed while also trying to hide her anxiety. "Yep, my friends gave me so many nicknames. Now...all of 'em got adopted." Lafayette said, with a slight smile.

"They well call me French Fry to Freckles and Frenchy to Laffy Taffy. Even Lava, hipster, or Indie/Indie girl." She continued. Misha smiled, "I like the nickname French Fry!" He said. "That's the most popular one!" Lafayette commented. Misha laughed. "I also like hipster, I think that'll fit!" Misha smiled at Lafayette who smiled back at him.

"But you can make one up on your if you want." Lafayette commented. "Oh geez." The two heard Victoria say infront of them. Lafayette giggled. "Should I regret this?" She asked. "Very." Victoria laughed. "Hey!" Misha soon acted offended.