Chapter Fourteen

Misha just showered and got changed. He smiled as he got out his phone to see that his little kitten has tweeted. The tweet was about being his child and being adopted by him(that's answering a question from a person).

'@_____ Being adopted by dad, Misha Collins, is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He is literally the best dad in the world and I love him so much. My dad is my best friend and nothing will change that.'

Misha doesn't think that he is all great and the best dad. But it's good to hear that the girl he had adopted a not so long ago is saying that she loves him so much and that he is her best friend. He sighed and put his phone down on a table nearest him. Misha went to Lafayette's room to see her door open.

He goes in to see his daughter in a really good mood. "Hey, dad!" Lafayette squeaked, running over to dad. "Looks like my kitten is happy," Misha said with a small smile. Lafayette giggled and hugged Misha really tight. "Yep! I'm learning how to use twitter!" Lafayette told Misha. "I know, I saw your tweet," Misha stated.  "Am I really your best friend?" He then asked. "Yes, you are!" Lafayette said. "I love you kitten,"  Misha said, putting a hand on Lafayette's head. "Love you too dad." Lafayette giggled.

"Well, I haven't been such a great best friend just throwing that out there, I haven't taken you anywhere. I've kept you stashed out in your room ever since the adoption." Misha said. Lafayette moved her head to where she can look at Misha. "You've taken me out to dinner with Mom and the little rascals!" She giggled.

Misha sighed and shook his head with a smile. "That doesn't count sweetheart." He said. Lafayette giggled at the funny tone of Misha's voice. "Yes, it does! I was out of my room!" Lafayette smirked. "What am I going to do with you!" Misha groaned. He looked down at Lafayette who was looking up at him. Misha smiled and started to laugh.

"What?" Lafayette started to whine like West and Maison. Misha soon thought of an idea that'll be good to get her out more. "I know what I'm going to do! I can take you to the next Supernatural convention which is next week." Misha said. Lafayette's facial expression turned from happy to scared.

"What..." Lafayette started to shake. "I can ask if we can do some sort of panel. It's in New Jersey by the way." Misha added. "Y-Your letting...m-me...come with y-you to a c-convention!" Lafayette stuttered while breaking the hug and backing up.

"Yes! If you want too! You are a little bit better than the little rascals." Misha commented. "Ok....wait! A little bit!" Lafayette pouted and Misha laughed. "So do you want to come or not?" Misha smiled. "Yes!" Lafayette said and hugged Misha again, making him laugh.

Time Skip
Lafayette curled herself under the covers on her bed, watching convention videos. It was really, really late at night for her to be doing that, but she doesn't care.

Soon she heard the door open. Quickly, Lafayette turned her phone off and acted like she was asleep. "You need to go to sleep right now Laffy, or you would be in trouble!" Lafayette heard her little brother whisper.

Lafayette peeked her head out from under the covers to see her little brother. But soon enough, she saw another figure and of course, it was her dad. Misha looks a little mad, but he was just joking. Lafayette got out of bed and handed Misha the phone.

Misha takes the phone and walked away. As he walked down the hall, he made an evil laugh. Lafayette sighed and looked at West. "Thanks for telling, tattletale!" Lafayette laughs. West giggled and ran after Misha.

(I have a Supernatural imagine and preference book thing I published, please go check it out.)